Thread: Black Friday Deals

Business Member

Black Friday Deals

We are pleased to join CGN as a sponsor just in time for Black Friday. For those who have never stopped by, we've been selling mainly surplus and nice European guns since 2017.
    Many many items have been put on sale!

https://greatnorthgunco.ca/

Name:  black friday.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  36.8 KB
    Last edited by Great North Guns; 11-26-2021 at 12:21 PM.

I ordered an SKS recently from Great North Guns, I had a pleasant experience; fair prices, quick communications and shipping (packaging was secure as well) and I actually got a decent description of the general condition of my rifle. Although I ought to kick myself for not buying in 2019 when I got my PAL I am happy with my purchase.

I would definitely buy again and am glad you guys are now on CGN!

Lots of thing caught my eye over the year but never pulled the trigger, can’t bring myself to pay TVQ lol. Anyway glad your around, lots of variety on your shop for milsurp collector.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyTheGreat View Post
    I ordered an SKS recently from Great North Guns, I had a pleasant experience; fair prices, quick communications and shipping (packaging was secure as well) and I actually got a decent description of the general condition of my rifle. Although I ought to kick myself for not buying in 2019 when I got my PAL I am happy with my purchase.

I would definitely buy again and am glad you guys are now on CGN!
    Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ced1942 View Post
    Lots of thing caught my eye over the year but never pulled the trigger, can’t bring myself to pay TVQ lol. Anyway glad your around, lots of variety on your shop for milsurp collector.
    I take it you're in QC then, otherwise tax collected varies by province