Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something new with the WS- MCR!

The lower is the new "spec180" style that accepts beavertail grips and looks much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kboehm87 View Post
    The lower is the new "spec180" style that accepts beavertail grips and looks much nicer.
    so which grip will it come with? will it be the magpul one featured in the picture? one in ad shows a non-beavertail A2 grip

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
    sorry, so what's new exactly? Did I miss something here? I'm actually interested but I havent been keeping up with this rifle. Tried calling but you're closed.
    If the Spec 180 is indeed the new stock lower at the increased price, Black Bear Outdoors posted the following comparison shot on Facebook:
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bear Outdoors on Facebook
    Black Bear Outdoors latest MCR video highlights the improved ergonomics and the ability to use beavertail grips with the Spec 180 (now new stock?) lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bear Outdoors on YouTube
    It makes sense to make the Spec180 the new stock lower, as its ergonomics have been well liked on the forum, and many people have bought them as upgrades for their old MCRs. It also available for sale to upgrade WKs. Just specify which version you want in your phone or email order to Wolverine, if you just want the lower for upgrading an existing MCR or WK.

Any plans for production on the 7.62x39 version any time soon? I would much prefer the WS to the WK.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Nice. This is definitely what these should have been from day 1. Still wish you would have gone with something other than an AR stock though.... the Galil-ish version would have been awesome. I'd pay your asking price in a heartbeat if that was the version you had went with.
    Last edited by CobraGT; 11-27-2021 at 01:27 AM.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Nice. This is definitely what these should have been from day 1. Still wish you would have gone with something other than an AR stock though.... the Galil-ish version would have been awesome. I'd pay your asking price in a heartbeat if that was the version you had went with.
    Spectre LTD still manufactures the Galil-style folder. I'm sure you could call or email Wolverine to have one sent from the factory with the folder, with the correct price premium of course.

CGN Regular
    Hey Wolverine will we see x39 complete uppers again? I can’t find one anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by uWotM8 View Post
    Hello,

Is there a chance in the future for this platform being chambered in another cartridge other than 5.56 or 7.62x39? I would like to know if 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 are a possibility.

I understand this question might have been asked before, but I'm not good at going through the forums nor do I have the time.

Thanks!
    The original run of firearms did include some in 224 Valkyrie.

Geeze $50 shipping ! $80 tax and full price for the rifle that is a heck of a great black friday sale LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Geeze $50 shipping ! $80 tax and full price for the rifle that is a heck of a great black friday sale LOL
    Well then go buy one off the EE for 2200$ lmfao
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast