Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something new with the WS- MCR!

BANNED
    I'm just happy they're still NR, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    My thoughts exactly
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Geeze $50 shipping ! $80 tax and full price for the rifle that is a heck of a great black friday sale LOL
    $214 for ON.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    Well then go buy one off the EE for 2200$ lmfao
    Hey, at $1,863.94 post shipping+tax, and not a galil version in stock across Canada.. msrp for the folding stock basically makes up the difference, when it itself was in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by uWotM8 View Post
    Hello,

Is there a chance in the future for this platform being chambered in another cartridge other than 5.56 or 7.62x39? I would like to know if 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 are a possibility.

I understand this question might have been asked before, but I'm not good at going through the forums nor do I have the time.

Thanks!
    Another 180 based firearm listed the following calibres available for their build kits. Can Wolverine confirm if the mentioned dimensions match that of rim diameter for their 5.56 and 7.62x39 mm sized bolts? And is the 7.62x39 mm bolt the same one used for Valkyrie builds? If that is the case, you may be able to build the following calibres yourself with the WX upper, a Spec 180 lower, an MCR proprietary parts kit, and the other needed parts, or have a gunsmith or Xtreme or Wolverine build them for you. You would need to provide appropriate calibre barrel with a carbine length gas port, or procure a mid or rifle length piston from elsewhere to match the barrels port length. ATRS or IBI will make barrels to order with carbine length gas ports if Wolverine or Xtreme don't carry the right calibre barrel. You may need to get an adjustable gas block to dial up and down the gas appropriately.

.378 Rim Dia. X .125 Bolt Face Depth
    .223 / 5.56
    .204 Ruger
    .350 Legend
    .300 Blackout

.441 Rim Dia. X .125 Bolt Face Depth
    6.5 Grendel (Type 1)
    6 mm ARC
    7.62 X 39
    (maybe Valkyrie?)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Best affordable NR semi availible to us imo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Geeze $50 shipping ! $80 tax and full price for the rifle that is a heck of a great black friday sale LOL
    I bought a rifle from a company in loydminister and they hosed me 58 bucks shipping! I'm only a few hours away! lol

CGN Regular
    won't be for long, then you'll have another $2k paperweight

There is probably close to 100% chance it'll be banned

I hate to say it but I think you’re right. I so badly want to buy this gun but I don’t want to dump close to 2k then have Trudy say he’ll buy it back for a third of what I spent on it. We all know gun owners won’t get a fair price for their firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar
    Funny how Mike from Canmore buys NR guns whenever one of those liberal banning sprees kicks in. That guy must have quite the collection.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    That rifle in the picture looks MUCH better than the previous MCR models I've seen around.

Glad to see such progress with these rifles.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast