Something new with the WS- MCR!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well we have finally cleared alot of backorders, these units will be heading all over the country to your favourite local dealers so be sure to hound them to get ya one!!

You can snag one HERE or contact your local dealer!!!

Now, with all good news comes some lesser good news. Prices have gone up, the world ain't what she used to be and for these things to stay in production there has been a price increase. New 2022 ( as of today ) retail is $1599.00. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude 49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

** To make sure there is no confusion moving forward, all MCR rifles moving forward as of 11/29/21 will have the SPEC-180 lower from "factory". **

YgyCd80.png

Last edited:
I think it was answered in some other buried thread but...

Will you ever consider selling uppers only ?

Hello,

Is there a chance in the future for this platform being chambered in another cartridge other than 5.56 or 7.62x39? I would like to know if 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 are a possibility.

I understand this question might have been asked before, but I'm not good at going through the forums nor do I have the time.

Thanks!

Just for clarification, but does mean all new production at the price mentioned now include the Spec 180 lower? The pictures both in this thread and the Wolverine website both include the Spec 180 lower. If that is the case, you should update the listing on the Wolverine site to mention this, and that new build rifles support beavertail grips.

I have a an MCR from earlier this year that has a different lower. Will the lower be sold separately? I would love to swap my parts over for a better designed lower.

Do a search for the Spec 180 lower on the forum. Wolverine has not had a direct listing for it, but you have been able to phone in or email in an order for the Spec 180 lower since July.

sorry, so what's new exactly? Did I miss something here? I'm actually interested but I havent been keeping up with this rifle. Tried calling but you're closed.

Last edited:
sorry, so what's new exactly? Did I miss something here? I'm actually interested but I havent been keeping up with this rifle. Tried calling but you're closed.

If the Spec 180 is indeed the new stock lower at the increased price, Black Bear Outdoors posted the following comparison shot on Facebook:
Black Bear Outdoors on Facebook said:

Black Bear Outdoors latest MCR video highlights the improved ergonomics and the ability to use beavertail grips with the Spec 180 (now new stock?) lower.

Black Bear Outdoors on YouTube said:

It makes sense to make the Spec180 the new stock lower, as its ergonomics have been well liked on the forum, and many people have bought them as upgrades for their old MCRs. It also available for sale to upgrade WKs. Just specify which version you want in your phone or email order to Wolverine, if you just want the lower for upgrading an existing MCR or WK.

Any plans for production on the 7.62x39 version any time soon? I would much prefer the WS to the WK.

Nice. This is definitely what these should have been from day 1. Still wish you would have gone with something other than an AR stock though.... the Galil-ish version would have been awesome. I'd pay your asking price in a heartbeat if that was the version you had went with.

Last edited:
Nice. This is definitely what these should have been from day 1. Still wish you would have gone with something other than an AR stock though.... the Galil-ish version would have been awesome. I'd pay your asking price in a heartbeat if that was the version you had went with.
Spectre LTD still manufactures the Galil-style folder. I'm sure you could call or email Wolverine to have one sent from the factory with the folder, with the correct price premium of course.

Hello,

Is there a chance in the future for this platform being chambered in another cartridge other than 5.56 or 7.62x39? I would like to know if 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 are a possibility.

I understand this question might have been asked before, but I'm not good at going through the forums nor do I have the time.

Thanks!

The original run of firearms did include some in 224 Valkyrie.

Back
Top Bottom