Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Something new with the WS- MCR!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Something new with the WS- MCR!

Well we have finally cleared alot of backorders, these units will be heading all over the country to your favourite local dealers so be sure to hound them to get ya one!!

You can snag one HERE or contact your local dealer!!!

Now, with all good news comes some lesser good news. Prices have gone up, the world ain't what she used to be and for these things to stay in production there has been a price increase. New 2022 ( as of today ) retail is $1599.00. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude 49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

** To make sure there is no confusion moving forward, all MCR rifles moving forward as of 11/29/21 will have the SPEC-180 lower from "factory". **

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 11-29-2021 at 12:15 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    Glad I already got 2 of them and one with the spec 180 lower.

Glad to hear it! Parts especially would be welcome whenever manufacturing and demand allows for it.

I think it was answered in some other buried thread but...

Will you ever consider selling uppers only ?
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

Hello,

Is there a chance in the future for this platform being chambered in another cartridge other than 5.56 or 7.62x39? I would like to know if 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 are a possibility.

I understand this question might have been asked before, but I'm not good at going through the forums nor do I have the time.

Thanks!

I'll add a second voice calling for parts and uppers.

I have a an MCR from earlier this year that has a different lower. Will the lower be sold separately? I would love to swap my parts over for a better designed lower.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just for clarification, but does mean all new production at the price mentioned now include the Spec 180 lower? The pictures both in this thread and the Wolverine website both include the Spec 180 lower. If that is the case, you should update the listing on the Wolverine site to mention this, and that new build rifles support beavertail grips.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    I have a an MCR from earlier this year that has a different lower. Will the lower be sold separately? I would love to swap my parts over for a better designed lower.
    Do a search for the Spec 180 lower on the forum. Wolverine has not had a direct listing for it, but you have been able to phone in or email in an order for the Spec 180 lower since July.

sorry, so what's new exactly? Did I miss something here? I'm actually interested but I havent been keeping up with this rifle. Tried calling but you're closed.
    Last edited by Mahakala; 11-26-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast