Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Something new with the WS- MCR!

CGN Regular
    Hate to be *that guy*, but is a WK-181-style AK-mag 7.62x39mm version ever going to come out?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by dferr View Post
    Have you guys ever considered implementing an in-stock alert or backorder service, like most other retailers do?
    I would really like to purchase from Wolverine, but because I can't be watching your store page 24/7 I have missed every single restock for over a year now including both today. I have gotten MCR's from other stores, but it's really frustrating when I would like to send my business your way but It is simply impossible because you guys don't offer this. Instead of it being based on luck, this way people can just get in a digital lineup.
    We offer backorders on 99% of everything we do, but I will NOT take backorders for MCRs.

Been there and done that with another project, and I will not allow history to repeat itself on that one.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    We offer backorders on 99% of everything we do, but I will NOT take backorders for MCRs.

Been there and done that with another project, and I will not allow history to repeat itself on that one.
    Agreed, you do not want to return that nightmare .

There may a compromise that will take some work/technical expertise to setup on the part of both of Wolverine and interested purchasers, but would be simple to update once set up. Wolverine can create an RSS feed as a single source of new product info. The posts would be kept short, with something like "MCRs, Magpul furniture available." You would then use a service like dlvr.it , https://dlvrit.com/rss-feeds-to-twitter-facebook/ , to push that RSS post to individual, newly created Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc accounts called WolverineSuppliesAvailability or something like that. People can then subscribe directly to the RSS feed or set their favourite social media platform to notify them when the feed is updated, or even when a certain word appears in the feed, like "MCR", stop what they are doing and go to the site to make the purchase. You would not include links or anything else to make this an easy to update process for the administer, so that even a person with basic computer skills could throw up an update once a shipment is ready to sell, and have it spawn across social media without further interference. This would be separate from your main feeds, as not everyone who wants availability wants the more detailed information, or vice versa. Anyways, just a suggestion. Good luck!

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    won't be for long, then you'll have another $2k paperweight

There is probably close to 100% chance it'll be banned
    thankfully 99% of the people buying these have ZERO intentions of giving it back no matter what trudy says or does LOL.and being non restricted he has no idea who has them and where,no matter what the smartasses tell you about store records,those are worthless the minute you walk out the door,i can be sold dozens of times,no paper trail.and these buyers know that,and will keep them,and there's not much anybody can do about it,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Restated.
    Last edited by Deckard; 04-09-2022 at 08:07 AM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Super GunNutz
    What is the button/ pin for on the rear of the rifle?
    Takedown pin?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    What is the button/ pin for on the rear of the rifle?
    Takedown pin?
    Yeah, takedown

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post

It was a marketing strategy that saw me and perhaps others give up. I watched the best I could, checked after your periodic emails and missed out over and over. Then noticed ever so often the price going up to rub it in. Leaves one in the "Do I really need it?" (or the hassle) territory. Rather opposite of the concept of marketing and sales.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456