Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Regular
    It’s called capitalism dip shyt. Supply and demand. When supply is low and demand is high the price goes up. See you actually learned something today! Good for you and your welcome.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

You preyed on people you know while also abandoning firearms ownership because things got tough.
    Call it what you want, but it's predatory and cowardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    like a lot of people are gonna end up doing.

That’s where you’re wrong, kid.

CGN Regular
    Yeah I preyed on people who were begging me to sell them a few of my (emphasis on MY) rifles because they knew they wouldn’t get their hands on them again in the future. I guess collectors of anything should sell their goods for original face value so they aren’t making money on anything they invested in. Oh I’m sorry but I think they refer to that as communism. You must love Trudeau alot more than your letting on if that’s how you look at how society should be run.

Ok, you may have changed my mind about you a bit not that I’m sure you care. But self deprecating humour is the best type.
    I promise I'm not such a bad guy. Humour brings people together <3 I do care

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    That’s where you’re wrong, kid.
    Kid lol sure.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    I promise I'm not such a bad guy. Humour brings people together <3 I do care
    I’m really not as bad as I seem. Lol it might not seem like that but I am all for our community and I really hate seeing the way that are laws are headed. I remember when I was 11 and used to go to the local bait shop and pick up .22lr and .410 rounds and Charlie the owner would ring me up and send me on my way. A life time ago.

I'm new on here but I find it so weird that all the normal threads are full of normal people...
    But click on a thread that is even the slightest bit political..
    and you get all the leftwing emotional uniformed angry people that hate their life in there just babbling out nonsense about things they clearly seem to know nothing about.
    Its kinda sad really.. but... you snowflakes are great salesmen..
    I don't even have a rifle that takes these mags.. but I just ordered two of em cuz I knew it would annoy some of you's haha

I’m really not as bad as I seem. Lol it might not seem like that but I am all for our community and I really hate seeing the way that are laws are headed. I remember when I was 11 and used to go to the local bait shop and pick up .22lr and .410 rounds and Charlie the owner would ring me up and send me on my way. A life time ago.
    If you like this product, buy it. If you don't, move along.

No one cares who you are, what you did, what you think, or what "Charlie the Owner" did to you. We don't need to know. Buy or bye.

CGN Regular
    I would like to apologize to anyone I may have really offended. I don’t apologize for my decisions that I made with my firearms that i sold. Being stuck at the last house the last 3 days is getting under my skin and I really can’t do much so the internet and putting together the odd parts for a couple of my drones is all I’m really able to do. We have just adopted 2, 1 year old German Shepherd sisters after loosing our 13 year old shepherd in January. Both of the girls are great dogs but they have really not had much training and they can definitely as anyone with shepherd experience can tell you test your patience. But I love them we’ve had them for a week and they are starting to really adjust. They had no space before and have lots now but previously allowed behaviour is always hard to change. Anyway just want to say sorry to anyone I was rude with. But I do still stand by my opinions here just please don’t take it personal.