Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    If you like this product, buy it. If you don't, move along.

No one cares who you are, what you did, what you think, or what "Charlie the Owner" did to you. We don't need to know. Buy or bye.
    I’ve never commented on the product thanks.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    I would like to apologize to anyone I may have really offended. I don’t apologize for my decisions that I made with my firearms that i sold. Being stuck at the last house the last 3 days is getting under my skin and I really can’t do much so the internet and putting together the odd parts for a couple of my drones is all I’m really able to do. We have just adopted 2, 1 year old German Shepherd sisters after loosing our 13 year old shepherd in January. Both of the girls are great dogs but they have really not had much training and they can definitely as anyone with shepherd experience can tell you test your patience. But I love them we’ve had them for a week and they are starting to really adjust. They had no space before and have lots now but previously allowed behaviour is always hard to change. Anyway just want to say sorry to anyone I was rude with. But I do still stand by my opinions here just please don’t take it personal.
    I mean... you could always sell the not well behaved Shepard sisters to some friends at a steep mark-up and profit off the market/demand for Shepards being high..
    haha jk.. sorry u lost your dog man.. but cheer up, you have two new ones now.. you should be happier than this on a Saturday night.. take them for a nice walk tomorrow or something, hang in there you'll pull thru this

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marc74 View Post
    I mean... you could always sell the not well behaved Shepard sisters to some friends at a steep mark-up and profit off the market/demand for Shepards being high..
    haha jk.. sorry u lost your dog man.. but cheer up, you have two new ones now.. you should be happier than this on a Saturday night.. take them for a nice walk tomorrow or something, hang in there you'll pull thru this
    Thanks man lol. I’ve considered it (selling the brats) jk they are lovely dogs and weren’t in a great situation so I’m very happy to have them here. We’re actually going down to the park tomorrow. My wife will be back from her moms in Guelph so I won’t feel as much like I’m baby sitting two Little devils. Everyone I am sorry and IRG your welcome for all the views and purchases people have made to try and make me mad. Lol jk it’s a good deal no matter what’s on them. Anyway I am going to take your advice and get them on their couch and maybe watch a couple movies. Have a good one all I’m sure you’ll be happy you don’t have to hear from me again on this thread.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael94 View Post
    You should make one of these for all the playmobile, wife beater, and communist sympathizers. Might be even more successful if you pin it at 0 rounds.
    Pin the pedo edition to 4, wife beater to 1, commi to 1.

Hey IRG.. any chance of any #FJB mags or Lets Go Brandon mags?
    I'd be in for a couple of those.
    It would probably bring all the CNN'ers and CBC'ers aggressively to their keyboards.. which is annoying, but I think you'd sell a sh*tload of them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Love it !

Go Kyle

2020s man of the year

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael94 View Post
    I'm concerned by the amount of minor attracted people on this forums that have access to firearms.
    Kenosha is across the border you should be safe. To have firearms you need to be 18, so too old for.them. Sorry my usual sarcasm and smimey quips are out. Take some clues from some of the butthurt liberals on this thread, they should know how to protect your virtue. Heck, a 17 yr old recently fired a few shots, hit a pedo, wife beater and a felon....Liberals are good at keeping their backs to the wall in their circles....never drop the soap.....get gag orders on Gislane Maxwells trial......go to the experts. Lots on this thread.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Majority of the people in the country think the nova scotia massacre was only done by firearms. There were claims it was the largest mass shooting in the country.

Highlighting the facts is too hard to swallow for people. Hence you see people going on the news to give their opinions and no one challenges them. We have the largest collection of verifiable information accessible to the largest group of people in human history, but people don't do research or inform themselves.

People choose to live in ignorance but they arent getting the bliss so im not sure why.

Its weird to read the dumpster fires these threads become
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    Ya. I've got no use for a retailer that intentionally stokes a fire
    Yes. I am ok with this. Why ##### ?