Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    To all the offended people... LET THIS SINK IN

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    To all the offended people... LET THIS SINK IN

*Little boy
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    In here to stay. Deal with it.
    This board has no place for pedophile supporters or communists. I strongly suggest you reconsider your stay.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

These are awesome! Whomever came up with this idea deserves a nod, and IRG, you deserve one for giving us the opportunity to buy these!

CGN Regular
    Rofl, this board is perfect for any anti-gun to grab screen-shots from and use. Your own worst enemy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Rofl, this board is perfect for any anti-gun to grab screen-shots from and use. Your own worst enemy.
    I know... capitulating and not standing up for values has been so successful!

Look at the great state personal freedoms are in in Canada... Yay for Cowardice!
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Evanguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_s View Post
    If the pedo and women beater weren’t there either they’d still be alive too. I think we are becoming a soft society that doesn’t have proper consequences for improper action. Kyle used a firearm to defend his life, I don’t know how that reflects poorly on gun owners.
    YEP. well said

I have found it odd how gun owners have bought into this notion that we have some collective image to maintain despite the fact society has constantly reiterated that some people don't represent the wider group... remember all those discussions? Around certain religions ... from the progressives....

And yet here we have people on the forum who decide themselves to be toxic while attempting to somehow promote a notion/image that shouldn't exist, to please people who don't use any arguments in good faith anyways...

If we just jump through enough of their hoops then they will leave us alone... total Bull#### honestly.... it's bizarre to me personally...
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    I know... capitulating and not standing up for values has been so successful!

Look at the great state personal freedoms are in in Canada... Yay for Cowardice!
    Whichever side you are on in this case, there is a certain way to express those views without going over the top and professionally. The fact that even some gun owners are turned off tells you pretty clearly that you're even losing the support of some that are on your side. And numbers are what you need.

Anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Whichever side you are on in this case, there is a certain way to express those views without going over the top and professionaly. The fact that even some gun owners are turned off tells you pretty clearly that you're even losing the support of some that are on your side. And numbers are what you need.

Anyways.
    lol.... were they on my side... i highly doubt that.... other gun owners since banned have likened people more right of them on guns as potential killers... give me a break....