Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Evanguy's Avatar
    wow, what a thread. that was a fun read. I think I need to go for a walk to clear my head, a small few in this thread are mind boggling. I'm still shanking my head in disgust
    and IRG, awesome. I just wish they were in Canada already. I don't have a rifle they will fit but id buy one just to have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    It blows my mind that people still think appeasement is the solution to our problem. The problem with the aforementioned people is that they fail to grasp what the actual problem is. The problem we face is far greater than the people who you aim to appease.

And just in case you still don't get it... that problem we face is TOTAL CIVILIAN DISARMAMENT. NO amount of "maintaining/protecting our image" is going to stop it. There is an agenda. A well calculated and planned agenda. It is being implemented right before your very eyes by people so much higher up the ladder than anyone who may or may not care about our "image".

So buy these mags or don't. No matter what you choose you are neither contributing to or helping solve the problem that we face.

They don't care about some precieved "image" that some gun owners think they have. They don't care if we buy these mags or not. They only want our guns.

Our "image", these mags, they are the least of our problems.

You are all allowed to decide if a product is something you want to buy or not. I'm cool with that. What I'm not cool with is being told it's my fault you are going to lose your guns just because I bought a magazine that the people who will take your guns don't care about anyways.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Uber Super GunNutz
    I'd be fine with proof of purchase of one of these mags being mandatory to participate in competitive shooting events.

If you can't support the legitimate use of firearms, you have no business participating in pro-firearms events.

Ironically, proof of vax is required for many ranges, and many here are supportive of that.

These threads are excellent tools for outing the fudds.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Savage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    Ya. I've got no use for a retailer that intentionally stokes a fire
    someones got sand in there mangina
    Life is Great Death is Peaceful
    It is the the Transition that is troublesome
    Mom & Dad I will cherish your memories forever you will be for ever loved
    Annette June 08,1931-April 23,2010
    Russ July 19,1931-March 17,2004
    Keiv were the Women Are SMOKIN HOT

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    I have found it odd how gun owners have bought into this notion that we have some collective image to maintain despite the fact society has constantly reiterated that some people don't represent the wider group... remember all those discussions? Around certain religions ... from the progressives....

And yet here we have people on the forum who decide themselves to be toxic while attempting to somehow promote a notion/image that shouldn't exist, to please people who don't use any arguments in good faith anyways...

If we just jump through enough of their hoops then they will leave us alone... total Bull#### honestly.... it's bizarre to me personally...
    It is funny that people think we have a image to maintain yes.

What image does Hollywood and rap music and video games give on guns? Murder is glorified in the entertainment industry. Youtube hates gun channels but pushes rap videos of gangsters running around pointing guns and shooting. Almost every popular video game is piling up bodies.

That's what you're average idiot thinks about guns. And where the image comes from.

I just want to say thanks for the laughs. Reading this while working in flood relief effort has made my day. The trolls, the counter trolls, the fact checkers and random posters like me. You guys are awesome!!!

Perfect xmas present for Kyle himself.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Whichever side you are on in this case, there is a certain way to express those views without going over the top and professionally. The fact that even some gun owners are turned off tells you pretty clearly that you're even losing the support of some that are on your side. And numbers are what you need.

Anyways.
    “Professionally” do you even know what the word means?
    Are you suggesting that we only express ourselves when doing so as a condition or in the course of employment?
    Maybe you got yourself one of those paid troll gigs and resent engaging with amateurs in the course of plying your trade but too bad Freedoms amateurs will be expressing themselves of their own volition in representation of themselves.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

It is pretty laughable that there are some who are getting their panties in such a twist over this. Here's my POV: the LEFT lack any sense of humour. Full Stop.

As has been previously pointed out, appeasement and concern with "proper appearances" has NEVER swung the pendulum the other way with regards to our public perception among the general public. If you don't realize by now that the anti-gun ppl will only be happy with our complete disarmament, then you must be WILLFULLY ignorant. If that's the case, go pound sand.

To IRG, "Bravo" for bringing in a cool item that succinctly encompasses the feelings of many on this site.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Keebler750's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    It is if you understand the details of the case and following trial.
    I definitely understand the case and don't consider it particularly classy how this product is being marketed. Are we going to stand up for self-defense, but not our rights to an opinion?! And, what happened to "the First Amendment is protected by the Second Amendment?"

...Anyone here care to try pigeonholing me as a Liberal?