Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    What happened in Vancouver or Nova Scotia had nothing to do with us, no matter how much the Liberals try to make the connection.
    And neither did what happened in Kenosha.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    And neither did what happened in Kenosha.
    Tell that to the Liberals. They used several American mass-shooting events to justify why they had to be banned here in Canada. Bill Blair specifically used the MGM shooting and Pulse nightclub shooting in his reports.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakjack View Post
    Reasonable people: “I don’t like this. I’m going to ignore it, and move on to something I do like.”

Unreasonable people: “I don’t like this. Nobody else should like this either. It should not exist. Somebody please help me make it not exist.”
    That’s the different between us and them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    That’s the different between us and them.
    The Liberal way.

BANNED
    Using Rittenhouse's image without proper authorization will put these guys on the Rittenhouse legal teams radar.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    Using Rittenhouse's image without proper authorization will put these guys on the Rittenhouse legal teams radar.
    Maybe they are already paying him royalties, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEclipze View Post
    MODS This thread is a perfect example of hate filled vitriol and should be closed for comments. The business wants to sell their product? Fine, but these comments are ridiculous. Lock it down already, this is a business transaction not a subletting for personal thoughts and feelings.

Policy for Harassment Using CGN Resources:

Harassment using CGN resources is strictly prohibited. Harassment is defined as offensive, threatening, persistent or disturbing language and/or remark with the aim to target, insult, bully, humiliate, damage, cause loss and/or intimidate the recipient of the intended message through either private messaging or posting in the forums. This includes, and not limited to, the use of threats, swearing, slurs, slangs and/or any specific information of an individual.
    Harassment of administrators and moderators of CGN will not be tolerated. CGN reserves the right to impose temporary or permanent suspension of members who harass administrators and moderators when they are carrying out their duties.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by timandkimandshea View Post
    Right or wrong, total newbies dont get to lecture or dictate. Get over yourself.
    Nice Ad Hominem ... based on that, your opinion doesn't count either because you're a newb compared to me.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    He has much bigger fish to fry....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    That’s bullsh*t
    A guy that has several years, 1000 posts and a shinier trader rating than yourself scarcely qualifies as a newbie, compared to brand new guy who starts out trolling right out the gate, don’t be an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Nice Ad Hominem ... based on that, your opinion doesn't count either because you're a newb compared to me.....
    Punish only he who has committed the crime