Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Regular
    That's just too funny, so many butthurt people around Anyways, two I ordered havent cleared customs yet so I don't know what total damage would be but I'll post after it gets here.

hmm yes based

CGN Regular
    That's just too funny, so many butthurt people around Anyways, two I ordered havent cleared customs yet so I don't know what total damage would be but I'll post after it gets here. I assume it should be around 40-50 CAD per mag from what I'm seeing now.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Are these in Canada? What additional fees would we be looking at?

Kyle did an amazing job of defending peoples rights to defend themselves - self defense was what was on trial, along with Kyle.

For those people who don't think its classy - you need to stop watching MSM.

I watched nearly the whole trial, and this kid is the very definition of cool and collected under stress.
    25 export/import fee. You pay original price/shipping to their US warehouse plus export fee. When mags arrive across the boarder to Canadian warehouse you pay "Canadian" shipping cost to your address and HST. P.S. They will be pinned to 5 in states. So far Im at $50 USD for 2. They havent reached this side of the border.
    "Attention Canadian customers: Once your order has been merged with our Canadian website, you will receive your Account Activation instructions for www.irunguns.ca in order to log into our Canadian site to view your order and complete your account profile. Once your order has been processed and packaged you will receive another email with a payment link to log into your account to pay your GST and shipping charges from our Canadian warehouse to the shipping address you have provided at checkout. * Please note that orders placed from www.irunguns.com will not be shipped through Canada Post until they have cleared Customs and have been received in our Canadian warehouse. You will receive a tracking number emailed to you from Canada Post once your order has left our Canadian warehouse. * Please note if you need to cancel your order there will be a 25% restocking fee and there are no refunds on magazines that have been pinned for Canadian compliance." Pretty simple drill even for a stone age person like me...
    Last edited by VuDu666; 11-26-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Member Lover of all things lever's Avatar
    Round 2? Time to get the popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by Lover of all things lever View Post
    Round 2? Time to get the popcorn!
    Yup! Lol

CGN Regular
    And people wonder why gun laws in Canada are getting stricter? If everyone condemned the murder or killing of others in the streets with firearms “no matter the circumstances” our community as firearms owners would be taken more seriously. But when we praise people who basically set out to instigate bull#### like this then we all look like #######s. There’s a reason the saying violence begets violence exists. As someone who prior to the ban owned several semi automatic rifles that ended up banned, it pisses me off for that reason really alone. No one can dispute if Kyle wasn’t in Kenosha that day those people no matter who they are would be alive and it wouldn’t reflect poorly on the North American gun owners community. Say what you like about me but you can’t argue with common sense.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    And people wonder why gun laws in Canada are getting stricter? If everyone condemned the murder or killing of others in the streets with firearms “no matter the circumstances” our community as firearms owners would be taken more seriously. But when we praise people who basically set out to instigate bull#### like this then we all look like #######s. There’s a reason the saying violence begets violence exists. As someone who prior to the ban owned several semi automatic rifles that ended up banned, it pisses me off for that reason really alone. No one can dispute if Kyle wasn’t in Kenosha that day those people no matter who they are would be alive and it wouldn’t reflect poorly on the North American gun owners community. Say what you like about me but you can’t argue with common sense.
    If the pedo and women beater weren’t there either they’d still be alive too. I think we are becoming a soft society that doesn’t have proper consequences for improper action. Kyle used a firearm to defend his life, I don’t know how that reflects poorly on gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    Lol sure, gun laws get stricter because people support an innocent man down in the states. Get your head out of your ass and realize the laws get stricter because that's just how the liberal government wants it. You're unbelievably naive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    One of the first people he got to visit was Trump! This kid will almost be as wealthy after he's done with the scum who defamed him.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast