Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_s View Post
    If the pedo and women beater weren’t there either they’d still be alive too. I think we are becoming a soft society that doesn’t have proper consequences for improper action. Kyle used a firearm to defend his life, I don’t know how that reflects poorly on gun owners.
    If Kyle knew his victims were a pedo and wife beater then maybe that argument would hold water, or even if it was his neighborhood but it wasn’t. He literally travelled across state lines with a rifle looking for trouble and anyone that believes otherwise is I think is lying to them selves. Law enforcement and courts are there for a reason. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t but vigilante kids running around with AR’s is always gonna end up in trouble. It’s not up to him to act as law enforcers at anytime. He’s no different than any other child murderer/punk/gangbanger with a gun as far as I’m concerned. I respect your position but I seriously do believe it reflects on us all poorly as gun owners.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Everyone has their thoughts on the matter, and we have ours. Please, lets keep it clean.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Everyone has their thoughts on the matter, and we have ours. Please, lets keep it clean.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Sorry guys. I should have kept my comments off your thread. Not trying to start anything either. You guys do a lot for our community and I appreciate it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    If Kyle knew his victims were a pedo and wife beater then maybe that argument would hold water, or even if it was his neighborhood but it wasn’t. He literally travelled across state lines with a rifle looking for trouble and anyone that believes otherwise is I think is lying to them selves. Law enforcement and courts are there for a reason. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t but vigilante kids running around with AR’s is always gonna end up in trouble. It’s not up to him to act as law enforcers at anytime. He’s no different than any other child murderer/punk/gangbanger with a gun as far as I’m concerned. I respect your position but I seriously do believe it reflects on us all poorly as gun owners.
    Geeeze! You Obviously didn't watch the Court case. Even CNN & The Young Turks Anna' backpedaled on all your points/ MIS-Information. w0w..in this age of Information, hard to believe you spitting out these lies, when the Facts aren't even hidden, never were, but esp. now.

Do a little research b4 still believing those narratives that have been Proven otherwise, including in a Court of Law, to have been twisted. His Father lived in Kenosha, many relatives live in Kenosha, he lived 20 minutes from Kenosha. 20 mins! He didnt bring the Rifle with him, was given to him in Kenosha, & was in fact LEGAL for him to open carry at 17 in Kenosha.

He worked as a LIFEGUARD, with training & carried medical supplies & helped injured people on Both side during the riot. He was there, after being asked by the OWNER of the car lot to Protect it, as other businesses near it/across the street were already Burned down. yada yaya yada more & more actual Facts...ffs. How Blind can one be??

Just don’t buy them if you don’t want them.

Tell me you know nothing about the events that took place without telling me you know nothing about the events that took place.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Geeeze! You Obviously didn't watch the Court case. Even CNN & The Young Turks Anna' backpedaled on all your points/ MIS-Information. w0w..in this age of Information, hard to believe you spitting out these lies, when the Facts aren't even hidden, never were, but esp. now.

Do a little research b4 still believing those narratives that have been Proven otherwise, including in a Court of Law, to have been twisted. His Father lived in Kenosha, many relatives live in Kenosha, he lived 20 minutes from Kenosha. 20 mins! He didnt bring the Rifle with him, was given to him in Kenosha, & was in fact LEGAL for him to open carry at 17 in Kenosha.

He worked as a LIFEGUARD, with training & carried medical supplies & helped injured people on Both side during the riot. He was there, after being asked by the OWNER of the car lot to Protect it, as other businesses near it/across the street were already Burned down. yada yaya yada more & more actual Facts...ffs. How Blind can one be??
    So he was a police officer? Or hired licensed security? I couldn’t give a ff about anything other than the fact that the only people killed in Kenosha were killed by someone who shouldn’t have been there. I don’t watch news at all other than local ckws at 6 so if my facts aren’t spot on I apologize. But if he accidentally had of killed an innocent person sitting in a house behind his target zone because he isn’t properly trained in use of force then this whole convo wouldn’t matter. But when we as a firearms community give the left a reason to tighten restrictions like this type of incident we have no one to blame but ourselves. I for one prefer not to be associated with anyone who has killed someone no matter the circumstances. Think it’s right all you want, but morally I don’t believe it is. I used to enjoy going to the range but I don’t even have a membership anymore because I don’t need one for firearms I can’t use. So I hunt my property and use my own range now for my non-restricted rifles. Even on 600 acres I still have a prick of a neighbour that always and I mean always calls the cops when I’m out shooting or hunting. But my land is my land and the cops agree. Still sucks though when gun killings make it next to impossible to be a law abiding firearms owner here in Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    most idiotic post in awhile...

you literally don't have a clue what you are talking about....

You don't even have the facts right in all your pathetic indignation....

It's really sad how the last 6 years has broken people's brains....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Regular
    You should make one of these for all the playmobile, wife beater, and communist sympathizers. Might be even more successful if you pin it at 0 rounds.