Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Everyone has their thoughts on the matter, and we have ours. Please, lets keep it clean.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Don't even pretend you didn't know this would happen. It's actually kind of sleazy that you reposted this.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    Suddenly a new contender emerges for most idiotic post...

Have you been drinking?

You don't know the facts and didnt pay attention.... but you know whats going on... next your argument is straw man against Trump...

You really suck at anything cognitive....
    Nope I don’t drink and honestly I couldn’t give a crap what happens in the states for the most part but my point about Kyle is he was a 17 year old kid! On the streets during a riot. No matter how he got there or wether he brought a gun or got one there! He shouldn’t have been on the street to get himself in that situation. He was 17 and not a first responder the lifeguard excuse is bull####. I was life guard for two summers at our local beach where we did swimming lessons for the younger kids. That doesn’t mean I’m qualified to take part in security during a riot. If it was my kid there’d be no way he’d be there without my foot up his ass. Where were his parents and why was he allowed to wander the streets during the riot even without a weapon. In my book thats enough to make him guilty. Even though legally things lined up for him to get off on the charges it doesn’t make it right. Otherwise what isn’t self defence. Should he have been attacked no! But he also like the rest of them shouldn’t have been out during that rioting. He is still the only person there that killed people and what true training did he have? None! He might not be a murderer by law but he isn’t by any means a hero.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Blah blah blah, ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    So he was a police officer? Or hired licensed security? I couldn’t give a ff about anything other than the fact that the only people killed in Kenosha were killed by someone who shouldn’t have been there. I don’t watch news at all other than local ckws at 6 so if my facts aren’t spot on I apologize. But if he accidentally had of killed an innocent person sitting in a house behind his target zone because he isn’t properly trained in use of force then this whole convo wouldn’t matter. But when we as a firearms community give the left a reason to tighten restrictions like this type of incident we have no one to blame but ourselves. I for one prefer not to be associated with anyone who has killed someone no matter the circumstances. Think it’s right all you want, but morally I don’t believe it is. I used to enjoy going to the range but I don’t even have a membership anymore because I don’t need one for firearms I can’t use. So I hunt my property and use my own range now for my non-restricted rifles. Even on 600 acres I still have a prick of a neighbour that always and I mean always calls the cops when I’m out shooting or hunting. But my land is my land and the cops agree. Still sucks though when gun killings make it next to impossible to be a law abiding firearms owner here in Canada.
    Shut the fvck up boomer

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    Is that what It seems like to you? You must be the smartest guy at the klan meetings.
    Did your wifes boyfriend give you computer privileges back

Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Did your wifes boyfriend give you computer privileges back
    It worries me that you have a PAL.

CGN Regular
    Shut the fvck up boomer
    “Pretty sure the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!”
    Oh and I’m not a baby boomer snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    It worries me that you have a PAL.
    Don't care, cry about it

Don't care, cry about it
    I worry for you family. I hope you don't snap some day.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Diagolon View Post
    So was lots of Men in WW2, Some even lied as they were even younger. And You can join the Canadian Forces at 17 as well. Not everyone is a coward and stand by while people destroy their community.
    If you think what Kyle did is even comparable to what the men, women and kids that fought to protect humanity from tyranny and genocide during WW1 and WW2 than you must not know much about history. Even to compare it to that I think those men, women and children would be offended. Also if he’s such a standup citizen why wasn’t he already enlisted to serve in the military if he want to do something for his community and country.