Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Did your wifes boyfriend give you computer privileges back
    LOL. I wonder if his wife's boyfriend is going to get him a Nintendo switch for Christmas with the new Zelda.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    You're very angry, to the point of insults at a comment that wasn't directed at you and had nothing to do with you.

https://ibb.co/s5mH13J
    Never before seen photo of tactical72. You're not welcome in this community. Go play with your Funko pop collection. You're a beta cuck, there's no denying it.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    And people wonder why gun laws in Canada are getting stricter? If everyone condemned the murder or killing of others in the streets with firearms “no matter the circumstances” our community as firearms owners would be taken more seriously. But when we praise people who basically set out to instigate bull#### like this then we all look like #######s. There’s a reason the saying violence begets violence exists. As someone who prior to the ban owned several semi automatic rifles that ended up banned, it pisses me off for that reason really alone. No one can dispute if Kyle wasn’t in Kenosha that day those people no matter who they are would be alive and it wouldn’t reflect poorly on the North American gun owners community. Say what you like about me but you can’t argue with common sense.
    ah yes victim blaming, and i guess by your logic if the woman in the skirt wasnt out at night she wouldnt have been sexually assaulted right? same mentality.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    ah yes victim blaming, and i guess by your logic if the woman in the skirt wasnt out at night she wouldnt have been sexually assaulted right? same mentality.
    Must be the same thing if you think so. When I did see Kyle on the stand crying like a little ##### I guess that makes him the victim. I mean ##### oh no sorry I’m confused again can you please explain victim blaming so we all know what it is. Thx
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Farris Bueller considering your tag says "I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!" you shouldn't care about gun laws

Must be the same thing if you think so. When I did see Kyle on the stand crying like a little ##### I guess that makes him the victim. I mean ##### oh no sorry I’m confused again can you please explain victim blaming so we all know what it is. Thx
    You sure love licking that boot dont you big boy

Ty IRUNGUNS.

[youtube]pAlciN8Ciu8[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Lot of it’s my fault. I honestly very seldom argue ever really in life. I’m pretty easy going. But when I feel a certain way about a subject I am pretty stubborn. Most of my issue is with how actions of a few people in a community can easily reflect on all of us. When people do stupid things with guns we get new stupid gun laws. That affects all of us not just those that were irresponsible. Also I can be immature if someone try’s to insult me instead of just arguing the point.
    Virtue signal received.

8n spite of that, they still hate you, you get to turn in yours last only if your last name starts.with Z.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    American dealer trolling Canadian gun owners over an American issue. Puppets.

CGN Regular
    Can a mod please for the love of all things that go bang, please please shut this thread down. It's getting nasty and pointless.