Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CALL of DUTY Kenosha 2020 Champion magazine on sale 12.99USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    Lot of it’s my fault. I honestly very seldom argue ever really in life. I’m pretty easy going. But when I feel a certain way about a subject I am pretty stubborn. Most of my issue is with how actions of a few people in a community can easily reflect on all of us. When people do stupid things with guns we get new stupid gun laws. That affects all of us not just those that were irresponsible. Also I can be immature if someone try’s to insult me instead of just arguing the point.
    Once again, you really don't get it. Why was the .50 bmg banned, what did we do, extra large Kenosha drawings on the mags? When do you learn that it doesn't matter what you do, they are trying to ban all guns. You'll probably even hand yours in in May.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Once again, you really don't get it. Why was the .50 bmg banned, what did we do, extra large Kenosha drawings on the mags? When do you learn that it doesn't matter what you do, they are trying to ban all guns. You'll probably even hand yours in in May.
    I was smart and saw it coming down the pipe the day the shooting happened in Nova Scotia and sold my 4 Rifles that I knew would end up on the banned list so they are someone else’s problem now, not mine and I even made money on them which is the best part.
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkmpfw14 View Post
    Hmmm...looks like its been rode hard and put away wet. Best I'll do is $25.
    Ok, you may have changed my mind about you a bit not that I’m sure you care. But self deprecating humour is the best type.

sold my 4 Rifles that I knew would end up on the banned list so they are someone else’s problem now.
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Cowardice

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Cowardice
    Lol, at least the thousands I made from selling my rifles can be used for anything I want. You end up with a paperweight that you’ll never get to use again. Unless your no better than the gangbangers the break the same laws you’ll be breaking if you do use them. Besides I still have my PCC’s for now.

I was smart and saw it coming down the pipe the day the shooting happened in Nova Scotia and sold my 4 Rifles that I knew would end up on the banned list so they are someone else’s problem now, not mine and I even made money on them which is the best part.
    Wow. You are a real team player. A pillar of the gun owning community.

You sold your soon to be prohibited rifles because "you saw it coming down the pipe", and have the arrogance to boast that "the best part" was you made money off selling them to people you refer to as "someone else's problem now".

And you believe people like Kyle give Canadian gun owners a bad reputation?

Lol, at least the thousands I made from selling my rifles can be used for anything I want. You end up with a paperweight that you’ll never get to use again. Unless your no better than the gangbangers the break the same laws you’ll be breaking if you do use them. Besides I still have my PCC’s for now.
    Haaaaaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaah

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    Wow. You are a real team player. A pillar of the gun owning community.

You sold your soon to be prohibited rifles because "you saw it coming down the pipe", and have the arrogance to boast that "the best part" was you made money off selling them to people you refer to as "someone else's problem now".

And you believe people like Kyle give Canadian gun owners a bad reputation?
    I know the guys I sold them to and they were well informed of the ban coming down on all of us. But because demand outweighed availability I wasn’t gonna give the things away, especially to the government like a lot of people are gonna end up doing.

Wow Farris, you are quite the predatory coward.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I know the guys I sold them to and they were well informed of the ban coming down on all of us. But because demand outweighed availability I wasn’t gonna give the things away, especially to the government like a lot of people are gonna end up doing.
    This guy has to be some 'Master' Troll.¿. Or like some Entity/Brain..hooked up to some electrodes ... monitoring Earthlings responses.