Pant Sale

Walter Hornby

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Recently Canada Ammo had a sale on tactical pants. 5 pairs for $100. I figured for that price it was worth a gamble. Well I got them to day and first impression is GREAT. They look well built. I haven't tried them on for size yet and I will let people know once I do.

I was going to write a review for mine, but, working 7/7 killed that idea.

Well made. Size is identical to what I wear in jeans so they fit perfect. Stiching is excellent. Styling is nice, they're nicer than the cargo pants you see at Marks and other places.

Material is nice for those who roll OG/commando. Got 4 pairs but regret not getting 5 or 6.

I've been looking at them for a while I've been very curious how they fit compared to a "loose fit" work pant

I honestly like everything about the pants with one exception. On the good they're super comfy, true to size vs jeans, maybe even slightly looser than my jeans, so you can go by the waist size they list. Lots of pockets, knees are reinforced, material is super durable.

My big gripe is that the crotch is way too long. It feels like it's halfway down my thigh sometimes and if i wear them hunting and have to step up over something it really makes it tough when the crotch being soo low is limiting how far i can lift my leg without either hiking them way up or putting way more effort into it than i should have to. It also tends to put the reinforced knee slightly lower than where it should be for my knee to hit it.

This could just be me and you might find they fit you differently, but they're pretty well relegated to walking the dog and wearing around town, instead of out in the wood where they'd be perfect if not for the saggy crotch.

I got mine quite a few years ago, if someone who got more recent pairs could measure, are the crotches still that long? When i lay them flat i get
around 15" from top of the waist to bottom of the crotch.

i have 2 pairs. i would def recommend a length size shorter than you normally wear. they are looong

+1, usually wear a 33-34" inseam pant, the 34" on these pants were too long, the 32" were perfect

IDK
I emailed them to ask but they didn’t reply

The discount is not applied until the order is placed
I don’t want to place my order to find out the discount is over

I wish they had snaps, or buttons instead of velcro to close the pockets. At the very least, put the hook side on the flap, not the pocket. Sticks me to the couch, and all my socks. Noisy when you want to be quiet.

I got the 10 for 100 deal but they sent me 5 of the 10 pants in the wrong size. I emailed them to get it corrected the day after I picked it up and haven't heard back. I've been meaning to call them but I work odd hours. I've emailed them 4 times at this point requesting help... They seem like good pants but waist size is smaller than should be however I'm happy with the length.

I got the 10 for 100 deal but they sent me 5 of the 10 pants in the wrong size. I emailed them to get it corrected the day after I picked it up and haven't heard back. I've been meaning to call them but I work odd hours. I've emailed them 4 times at this point requesting help... They seem like good pants but waist size is smaller than should be however I'm happy with the length.

10 for 100? Or 5 for 100? Too bad the offer isn't on anymore or I'd buy a few pairs as well

Back
Top Bottom