Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black rifle coffee company

Black rifle coffee company

Another big shipment of black rifle coffee company arrived late Friday.
    We should have the rest of the bags and pods listed on Tuesday.
    Or if you are local just pop on by!!
    Name:  20211009_163949.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  112.2 KB

Btt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    These guyz are a Fraud & a bunch of woke db's. Tons of info on this out there. Going back awhile, esp. how they treated the Rittenhouse event.
    Black Rifle Coffee GETS WOKE: If You Can't Beat 'Em...

I was turned off enough by Black Rifle Coffee's immaturity, but their recent behaviour has really showed they're just sellouts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadian Sig's Avatar
    As a combat wounded soldier I will always support veteran owned companies that support wounded vets. BrCC is high up on that list. As far as them being "frauds", that's bovine scatology. Both Evan and Matt are special operations combat vets.

100 % of BRCC Gives donations go to wounded troops. You think they are frauds you should maybe have a look here:

https://instagram.com/brcc_gives?utm_medium=copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    As a combat wounded soldier I will always support veteran owned companies that support wounded vets. BrCC is high up on that list. As far as them being "frauds", that's bovine scatology. Both Evan and Matt are special operations combat vets.
    Just bcuz they're "Vets" doesn't mean they're not Douche Bags & Sell outs. The Facts/Truth/Info is out there, if you aren't interested to look up the facts/truth bcuz of One Factor, that you embrace, out of many, that go in the complete opposite direction....well, then, heyy, whatever man.

It's your thing/opinion.
    I see lots are getting it, what's really going on/the facts here.

As per my posts & many online in other forums, on youtube etc. explaining the facts about these guys & their Company. I don't support Douchebag sell out companies. Period. It doesn't matter that Once they stood for honor. They Hire Hard Core Leftiest DEMOCRAT Employees/IT personal, who Donate to Democrat gun grabbing Organizations ffs! Which is One small thing of these guys, out of Many, that have proven/shown their True colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    100 % of BRCC Gives donations go to wounded troops. You think they are frauds you should maybe have a look here:

https://instagram.com/brcc_gives?utm_medium=copy_link
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ifle-Coffee!!!

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...y-presents-Out

CGN frequent flyer
    Buy Stocking Mill Coffee or Arrowhead if you want to support vet owned and supporting coffee cos that don't stab firearms owners in the back.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Arrowhead is an excellent company. The owner and I have been on teams together over the years and served in the same Regt. He actually someone I would count as one of my closest friends.

As for "one factor, that I embrace"; you're damned right I embrace it. As a Wounded guy who has spent years advocating for Wounded troops its one of the biggest things in my life and one of the biggest failings of this country. If a business is willing to take up the slack that the public coffers won't then they get my support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast