Arms East

That was A z t e c h A r m o r y in BC

No, if I recall they were the ones dinged for selling Poly 80s to gangsters in QC that were showing up at crime scenes.

I was wondering if the OP was referring to a pistol distributor who recently had a legal issue over a magazine import situation.

I've done business with Armseast a few times, top notch.

Anyone know of their US location has a storefront, would be interesting to visit if I ever make it down to the States again.

Thanks Robab! We appreciate your business and kind words!

To storefront, all three of our facilities are registered with CGP in Canada and DDTC in USA, and are not open to the public. That said, we sponsor matches down here and have range days as well, so there may be a way to connect. Do keep in touch!

I haven't purchased anything from Walter since the Turd came to be THE TURD but I can tell you that Walter and AE are one of the best and most pleasant companies to buy from. Got some awesome Colts and some Dan Wesson's over the years!

Lol OP asked if anyone did recent business due to rumours, I said “check the reviews lol” which is what anyone should have done, and shown yes your in business. AE I’m not your dad nor did I even make a opinion, like any business ppl should research and make up their own minds.

Last edited:
I have ordered from Armseast before and they were a pleasure to deal with. Great prices and service. If it wasn't for the OIC, I would have bought at least 2 more Stag rifles from them.

Thanks Robab! We appreciate your business and kind words!

To storefront, all three of our facilities are registered with CGP in Canada and DDTC in USA, and are not open to the public. That said, we sponsor matches down here and have range days as well, so there may be a way to connect. Do keep in touch!

I think it had to do with the 80% diy kits they where selling, as those have no serial #.

Lol OP asked if anyone did recent business due to rumours, I said “check the reviews lol” which is what anyone should have done, and shown yes your in business. AE I’m not your dad nor did I even make a opinion, like any business ppl should research and make up their own minds.

Sorry for taking it out of context then. I don’t think we’ve even had a google review in probably a year so that might not answer the question. But we are active on CGN, which might answer the question.

Actually, this whole thread is out of context. ��#♂️ I think the OP was wondering why he’a seeing a USA company at armseast.com and didn’t realize it was us, then asked if we are in business’s rather than asking if it the same company.

Pinked now for some reason. Guess he won't be reading this!

FWIW, I purchased a Dan Wesson PM7 from them years ago. No problems, fast shipping and Walter was great on the phone when he took my order. From my experience Arms East is top notch. I'm glad to hear they have set up a US branch and that it is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom