Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arms East

BANNED

Arms East

Is Arms East still open for business ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They are, but IIRC they are U.S. based with a Cdn storefront. The site is still active w/Cdn pricing.

BANNED
    Terrific, thanks.
    I saw the website still active but was hesitant to place an order.
    I "thought" a store with a similar name was raided by the police not to long ago.
    A Google search for an item landed me on their site.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Walter still supports the Canadian market. Since opening up in the land of the free, business is booming for them.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

BANNED
    I am obviously thing if the wrong business.

Stag arms had an issue with serial #s with the BATF. Not sure the details. Armseast used to carry the Stag Arms lineup.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    Terrific, thanks.
    I saw the website still active but was hesitant to place an order.
    I "thought" a store with a similar name was raided by the police not to long ago.
    A Google search for an item landed me on their site.
    Check their google reviews lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I ordered some of those cheap oem glock mags the other week, good price and shipped quickly, not much more I could ask for
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Check their google reviews lol
    We have never solicited google reviews, so with 10'000's of sales we have 18 google reviews.

Things go well as normal... little to nothing... but a male Karen orders on Dec 23 at 630PM and we get a scathing google review because we are closed through Christmas and thus 'too lazy' to ship for four days..

A few one star no-word reviews from people who we have never heard of nor did business with and I assume just don't like guns?

Some from total cranks... the guy who ordered a $2000 rifle from our website while it was discounted and on sale, selected EMT then just flat out didn't pay for weeks, then accused us in a review of 'selling the rifle out from under him' and 'wanting $200 more', 'having no ethics'. Right.

...the guy who blamed us first for a US manufacturers guns being defective, then after we paid return shipping to get it back to us and back to him, went ape#### on us in his google review for his gun taking too long to get fixed after he refused to let us take it to the USA to get it fixed in a week as we promised it would. We sent a staff member 3000kms to the USA with with a truck load of guns needing repair, waited then drove 3000km back with them (two 15hour days each way + a weekend of test firing) so they would be fixed fast and back in customers hands ASAP, all on our dime, and we got the ####ty review from the only guy who ADAMANTLY refused to let us take his to the manufacturer for repair, and instead had to wait two more weeks while our gunsmith took his annual holiday and then a week to fix his gun and test fire it in inclement weather. In the end we were 'a joke'. Can't win them all!

LOL but... :sad emoticon:

For those who had good experiences with us, which I am confident are the vast vast majority, because you know we love you, we are honest, we are fair, and we care and we AWAYS go the extra mile for our customers... Here is our first google reviews solicitation... please click on this link and shoot us a few kind words so guys like Stevent don't rely on Karens to form their opinions.

Edit: of our 18 reviews, to those who already did say something nice, we really do appreciate it. We are constantly amazed through the years we have been in business and regularly discuss amongst ourselves... how great so many people are and how surprisingly few and rare the negative/disappointing people we ever have to deal with.

Our customers, Canadian gun owners, truly are an amazingly kind and decent group of people.
    Last edited by dangertree; 12-02-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by recce View Post
    They are, but IIRC they are U.S. based with a Cdn storefront. The site is still active w/Cdn pricing.
    Thanks. We are in Canada, and the USA, but thanks to Trudeau, doing much more retail and wholesale business in the USA than Canada since the ban. www.armseast.ca, as linked above is our Canadian store. We ship fast!
    Last edited by dangertree; 12-01-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast