Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Chance for Black Friday Deals

I was also confused by this, especially for NR, but it was the first time I bought a firearm online rather than in person at a store, so I wasn’t sure if it was different from ammo (at other websites I’ve only needed PAL number, name, and DOB). What if someone doesn’t have a DL? I recall you can use other ID like a passport to get your PAL. And why also is the City we’re born in required? Now after reading some other comments I’m a bit anxious lol

GunNutz
    A while ago I decided against buying from Rangeview. I share the view of others posting.... every other store I deal with confirms my pal status, name and address directly with the CFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I can agree with this. But when I called and asked they assured me the info is deleted as soon as the item is picked up or delivered. It even states that on the policy.

Now I am all about my personal information not being shared. Heck I even took my house off google maps. If anyone uses a modern day smart phone , ever said hey google or hey Siri you’re information is already long gone. I have been trying to go back to the world of a standard flip phone but even those have google services on them which means your location is being tracked.

The vast majority simply don’t care to have anything hidden. I did purchase an item on a Black Friday deal. I was surprised when they emailed me back asking for my DL. But I again, liked the deal at the time more then the thought of my DL being sent to someone.

YMMV
    Will they actually delete? They might be saying that just because that’s what we want to hear

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Lol last chance everybody! Quick!

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Regular
    lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Merry Christmas everyone.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalineJ92 View Post
    Will they actually delete? They might be saying that just because that’s what we want to hear
    Well I ordered some primers after buying my first shotgun off them. They asked for my pal and license again. So I would imagine they actually get rid of the info since I didn’t want to send it a second time.

I did feel asking for it for primers was a bit much, and will probably be the last time I buy online from them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12