Thread: Excellent Olight Customer Service

Excellent Olight Customer Service

I decided to try Olight for the first time during the Black Friday sale. After I placed my order and it arrived in under 48 hours. There was an issue with one of the PL lights but Olight Vicky and her customer service team looked after me very quickly. After trying a few trouble shooting suggestions they decided to send me a new unit.

They were very understanding and wanted to rectify the situation to my satisfaction asap. I have no issues in recommending Olight to anyone. Should you ever need their customer service you will be looked after no questions ask.

Looking forward to a Boxing Day sale.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    I decided to try Olight for the first time during the Black Friday sale. After I placed my order and it arrived in under 48 hours. There was an issue with one of the PL lights but Olight Vicky and her customer service team looked after me very quickly. After trying a few trouble shooting suggestions they decided to send me a new unit.

They were very understanding and wanted to rectify the situation to my satisfaction asap. I have no issues in recommending Olight to anyone. Should you ever need their customer service you will be looked after no questions ask.

Looking forward to a Boxing Day sale.
    Thanks for your support!

I am moved every time I receive your approval. We have always been committed to providing you with the best customer service.
    At the same time, we will also strengthen product testing to reduce the outflow of defective products.

Please look forward to the Boxing Day sale.

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder