Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gunner Has Left Us

We had a very sympathetic vet travel to our home where she assisted Gunner in making the trip to the next level. She was able to take Gunner's body with her for cremation that we will receive his ashes later. This is an amazing service and certainly limited the stress not only for Gunner and Parker but for Dianne and I as well. If anyone wants to PM me for more specific info about the process I would be more than happy to respond. This was one of the most difficult decisions that Dianne and I have ever made but in the end we owed this to our little friend. Thanks to those who have responded. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    I never understood why people got so worked up about losing a pet until my little min pin faced the same fate a couple of months ago and I was completely devastated. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    They are one of the family. Sorry for your loss. We had our beloved cat of 13 years cremated by a service offered at our Vet clinic. We received him in a small ornate wooden box with his name on the top plus a letter of condolence. We had him from when my two children were born. Some people think we're crazy, but as I said - he was one of our family and became very close to all of us.

Sorry to hear of the loss of you fur buddy, my condolences, very hard to deal with RIP Gunner
    WORK TOGETHER WIN TOGETHER

Sorry to hear of Gunners passing. It’s always a sad day when we say goodbye to a fur kid. My condolences.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Sorry for your loss Phil and Diane. I loved putting his friendly head when I would come shop it your store.

I’m sorry for your loss. Pets are never with us for a long time but for a happy time.

So very sorry to hear about your loss. I always love coming in and seeing the furry ones running around the store.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    To those customers who have frequented our store for the last several years I want to let you know that Gunner, our little white Maltese has left us today on the Rainbow Bridge. He was almost 17 years old and had an incredible life that often included meeting customers. His uncle, Mulder passed away a few years ago of cancer but both were fixtures in our store almost from the beginning and many customers would come in the say hi and give treats (I think they were more popular than Dianne and I). We chose to say goodbye at our home in the company of our other dog, Parker (brown Labradoodle) as it was less stressful for all involved. Gunner was very active until the last couple of weeks when it was clear he was in discomfort and pain. Come in and say hi to Parker as he still likes treats and head scratches. Phil.
    Our most sincere condolences. Those with furbabies will know the hurt of this loss.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Rip

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast