Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gunner Has Left Us

Just got back Gunners ashes. Not sure what to do with them...I might scatter some in our yard and put the remainder with with collar ID tags. We are starting to adapt to not having him around but his brother Parker is still looking for him and has been very despondent. Time will help everyone. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Even though Dianne had previously told me that Parker (Labradoodle) was that last dog we were going to have, she broke down on Saturday after seeing a litter of miniature Australian Labradoodles and we decided to pull the trigger on a blue merle colored female that was just born. We will get her at the end of January next year after we come back from Shot Show. It will give Parker and us some new company to play with. Keep an eye out next year for the new dog. Thanks to all who made this situation easier by all those who have supported us. Gunners memory is still with us. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Regular
    They leave such a lasting impression on our hearts, it hurts when they go. I’m glad you have so many good memories of him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345