Reliable Gun Customer Appreciation Sale 2021 - Postponed

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Reliable-Gun-Banner-Customer-Appreciation-Sale-Postponed-2021.jpg

To all of our supporters,

Due to the current flooding, washouts, and damaged highways, there are no viable routes by road or train into or out of Vancouver within Canada.
Since all firearms and ammunition must be shipped by ground, we cannot have our Annual Customer Appreciation Sale.

Each year we look forward to the event as a way to celebrate you, the people who support us year-round.
We look forward to the excitement and energy and to giving away a ton of cool stuff in the spirit of Christmas.

Once the flooding slows, the Army removes the dam built across the Trans Canada Highway, the bridges,
roads and railroads get rebuilt, and trucks start flowing again, we will make it up to you.

So at the beginning of the busy month of December, we, the Reliable Gun Family,
want to wish you the best of holidays, Christmas and New Year.

We appreciate each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

The Reliable Gun Family

Last edited:
Good call.. Stay safe and healthy. You guys are the best. Thanks for another year of great service. I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a better 2022.

Chris Ball

Came in today to pick up some esoteric ammo and have a look. Staff extremely knowledgeable and saw 5 completed purchases of firearms while I was there. Great place and excellent selection. Love it!

Iā€™ll be making the drive down no matter which highway I have to take or have long the drive is.. good excuse to get a platter of meat from Smoke N Bones as well, best brisket in Canada !

Back
Top Bottom