Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kodiak Defence K9 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Are my eyes going wonky or are the lines between the receiver and hand guard way the frig off?

I am all for supporting Canadian gun makers but good lord that is a deal breaker if that visual flaw remains on the final product.

Looks like a nice rifle with that one issue put aside.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    Are my eyes going wonky or are the lines between the receiver and hand guard way the frig off?

I am all for supporting Canadian gun makers but good lord that is a deal breaker if that visual flaw remains on the final product.

Looks like a nice rifle with that one issue put aside.
    Way the frig off-- can't unsee that one. Still better lines than the ruger pc9 even with that flaw.

I think a lot of these new guns they need someone with a decent eye for aesthetics to go over them. Nearly every new design on the market has some horribly ugly part to it.

For those keep saying this is a good price and the Take my money meme… you need to knock it off before the MSRP magically goes up like so many other have done once they realize the market can be exploited.

CGN Regular
    Well, have people stop posting pics of upcoming new firearms that are desirable and we will stop posting our excitement at options that are affordable....

[QUOTE=warlord422;18483501]The crusader 9mm is the new abomination that was just released for the cost of an arm and a leg.[/QUOTE

That crusader is more akin to a canoe paddle than a carbine.
    Space for rent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmagic View Post
    That crusader is more akin to a canoe paddle than a carbine.
    I take all my guns canoeing, don't you?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    Way the frig off-- can't unsee that one. Still better lines than the ruger pc9 even with that flaw.

I think a lot of these new guns they need someone with a decent eye for aesthetics to go over them. Nearly every new design on the market has some horribly ugly part to it.
    How hard can it be to make these line up.... thats slack AF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234