Votes: 23 2.9%
  • Mewe

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Other Firearms Related Forums

Votes: 137 17.5%
  • NONE REALLY....

Votes: 140 17.9%

• Total voters
Gab. The user base is no better or worse than other social media sites, and you have to do something pretty dire to bring the Admin down on you. Post gun pics and information all day, they don't care.

I don't know that I'd consider this Forum social media, but if so it's my only one.
Purposely avoid all the others. Information capitalism embedded in controlled rubbish messaging. (and I work in IT....)
Businesses that choose to advertise exclusively in FB or other platforms do not get my attention.
Wolverine is in my favorites though, bought a number of things from you folks. Great service, keep it up...

Hi Wolverine303. I am a big Reddit fan. Subscribe to CanadaGuns, CanadaHunting, FirearmsDealsCanada, Firearms, Guns, Handguns, Hunting, HuntOntario as well as many other subreddits

Some of your competitors post in FirearmsDealsCanada. I have learned of sale items and have purchased items through links from that subreddit. I am on Reddit more than CGN.

I'd be in favour of you guys putting sales, deals, etc there (assuming it conforms to the rules).

Cheers!

CGN and Reddit for the most part. Nothing to do with Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram. I also participate in Youtube communities but specifically channels like Backfire or Lucky Gunner.

I got rid of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram last year and feel better the time I spent on these addictive social media sites I now spend reading books. Once, your off you will notice how many people are being distracted and addicted by them - which equates to lost production at work as an employee for the school board I find that I am more productive than my co-workers that are always on their phones. I even took it one step further by replacing my iPhone SE with a flip phone.

I do listen to Youtube (not music) it mainly stuff regarding health (healthy eating), Aliens, UFO's etc

I am on Instagram only to look for sales from firearm dealers in Canada.

I don't post pictures, browse celebrities, or comment on anything.

Same.

Never had a Fakebook account as I simply dont care what people had for supper or how their last dump went.

I am on most of the ones in your list, plus a few others (TikTok) almost never post, but use them like a news feed for information i am interested in... CGN is on there, as are the CCFR.

The reason social media is a cesspool is because they are a complete cross section of the... cesspool that is humanity... without the real world consequences of what happens when people are able to open their mouths without the threat of someone sticking a real live fist in their face.

While I have no particular issue with dealing with your store, I did unfollow you on Facebook because of the stupid posts you are putting oui on there written by a 5yr old. I understand that, because of the lawsuit, you guys are likely being persecuted by FB via people like Wendy and crew, but, as a Cdn business on FB, you do seem to be the only one with that issue. But there has to be a more professional way of doing things in regard to those latest posts.

I use Instagram the most because it is the best blogging site. I really love to write and for a long time could not decide on the topic of my blog. Now I write about various weapons and train other people. In the beginning, I used https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/writers/ and read a lot of essays on writers to find my writing style. This is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. Now, when I have already read many books and formed my own handwriting, I can transfer knowledge to other people who are also interested in weapons and want to talk about it in the same written form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom