• NONE REALLY....

Votes: 140 17.9%

• Total voters

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Firstly... yes social medias are the devil. ( As you read this on a forum.... ) I am well aware they are all bad. BUT, the question will still be asked.

Are you on any other platforms? Wolverine is basically an unpublished hidden banned page on Facebook now because even if we post a picture of a silhouette of a rifle we get hit by the mother Zucker himself...

Poll Above, If I missed any let me know in the comments where everyone be at these days........

I am on Instagram only to look for sales from firearm dealers in Canada.

I don't post pictures, browse celebrities, or comment on anything.

CGN, and the odd comment on various platforms . . . I never considered social media as others use the term social media. Sharing and information exchange YES, but not the social media 'culture' that has been engineered to death as marketing, propaganda and control structures. I hope that makes sense.

CGN, Instagram, FB, YouTube. I don’t really do anything firearms related on Instagram or FB though, Instagram is mostly food/knives and I barely use FB anymore because it’s an unnavigable cesspool. I enjoy some YouTube content, but predominantly come to CGN for firearm related matters.

Only CGN. The others are too woke. Plus i keep getting banned from Twitter for being too mean to liberals

FB did this??? What??? Did they do the same for the millions of similar pages as well??? I can't believe they get away with that BS, but specially with the NRA lobbyists out there. Sorry to hear guys!

Back
Top Bottom