Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun_and_Steel_77 View Post
    O.P.'s sig line!

“Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” , yes the irony is lost for sure....
    Prolly another one to add to the iggy list and prevent any future head aches if he lasts around here @ CGN.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    Here's hoping some internet sleuths can figure out who you work for and will share your post with your employer.
    This is worse than any Karen behaviour, this is just being a dooosh and you obviously shouldn't be trusted in people's houses, being as untrustworthy as you are. Petty. Screams volumes about the kind of person you are.
    He sounds like one of those guys from Black and MacDonald.
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    Hahahaha this thread has gone so far off track it's amazing

Keep up the good work folks
    Now that’s downright funny OP.

You’re the one that started this roast all by yourself and now you take pleasure that it’s gone off track.

I guess that takes a little heat off you though…..
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Well I’m glad that you took the time to google the username! I actually got my username from that site lol. Good detective work. Not the same persone but yes I ripped his username off because I thought it was hilarious. I bet if you put a screen shot on that site there wouldn’t be as much whining lol.
    my dude, I'm actually shocked reading all the high and mighty replies to your comment/story.
    I'm Almost at a loss for words... kinda got me fired up.
    In fact stuff like this happens daily to Our techs... wow some people and the customer can treat your guys like $hit and still get service attitude is astounding.
    I'm sorry but you don't cuss out a tech let alone yell at office staff/ let alone touch a tech. 100% would have walked away as well, only difference is
    I would have said I have the part, call someone else.

For those calling it petty?? yup you're damn right. Go to any store or call any service and cuss them out at the bare min and see where that gets you.
    Why should that be any different in person? Not a single person wakes up and asks to deal with that, but go off on how rude the hvac owner is. yikes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Some of the most foul mouthed customers are also sometimes the biggest spenders..."sticks and stones"..
    Yes but sometimes speaking oil patch scares the counter boys who have never worked a day in their life

Last edited by trucker; 12-08-2021 at 10:54 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by conor_90 View Post
    Yes but sometimes speaking oil patch scares the counter boys who have never worked a day in their life
    Hahaha we do things differently for sure!

CGN Regular
    Both parties seem like dicks to me. Morgan's reply is too smart-ass for my liking and it appears OP was an a-hole.
    Last edited by Mittens; 12-08-2021 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Grammar!

Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    Here's hoping some internet sleuths can figure out who you work for and will share your post with your employer.
    This is worse than any Karen behaviour, this is just being a dooosh and you obviously shouldn't be trusted in people's houses, being as untrustworthy as you are. Petty. Screams volumes about the kind of person you are.
    Beware what you say. Because someone can find who you are and return the favor.

Nobody likes a snitch.. I had that happen, and it was bull####.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Beware what you say. Because someone can find who you are and return the favor.

Nobody likes a snitch.. I had that happen, and it was bull####.
    Ahhh... Consequences for our actions. Sucks, right?