Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    So this thread went from FOC to no heat gas calls to thermostat settings and now vewdu and bush 1 getting outted for providing sexual favors to each other? Wow, what’s next?!?! I LOVE CGN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    Its been my experience that when you sense someone is unhinged and then call them on it.... they then become even further unhinged which proves your suspicions.

If the person is truely not unhinged (similar to the mantra in thd OP's signature), then said person would shrug it off like nothing...

The OP flew of the handle by creating this post (so that was likely the second time). In post #2 FOC called him on it again.... and he flew of the handle yet again.

Admittedly, of all years on CGN I never really explored FOC's site....oh cool... they got Bergara B-14 barreled actions.

I would not have known this had it not been for this post!

Since this post has become a 22 page whirlwind of ... I don't know what you would call it now ?

I just thought that I would share some more useless information.... I ended buying that Bergara B-14 barreled action a couple hours ago... for real, it was exactly what I was looking for,

Hooray for me for not being an unhinged customer.

Maybe FOC will award my next purchase by giving me a discount code ? .... I am thinking " 100% Hinged " would be a good discount code name ?
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    Since this post has become a 22 page whirlwind of ... I don't know what you would call it now ?

I just thought that I would share some more useless information.... I ended buying that Bergara B-14 barreled action a couple hours ago... for real, it was exactly what I was looking for,

Hooray for me for not being an unhinged customer.

Maybe FOC will award my next purchase by giving me a discount code ? .... I am thinking " 100% Hinged " would be a good discount code name ?

Plot twist.

Bergara B-14 barreled action out of stock!

Super Moderator