Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

When addressing a professional business or anyone for that matter, a little respect can go a long way.

CGN Regular
    Well, I guess I need to pull out my CC and give FOC some business. They obviously lost their biggest and best customer and they certainly won’t survive without him.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Super GunNutz

While I can understand the frustration OP must have been feeling, treating the staff in a rude and disrespectful manner is probably the worst thing you can do with regards to resolving your issue. Sometimes people take treating service/retail workers like garbage for granted and can't handle it when their irascibility and uncouth behavior is called out. There are many different ways to approach a situation like this and this forum post is an example of a really poor way of doing that.

Spending 4k doesn't mean anything, respects goes both ways. but oh how i love dramas...

Threads like this should just be deleted and life returns to normal. Nothing to gain from it on either sides.

Here comes the worlds smallest violin. Someone should take your moms credit card away from you for a month. You come across with a hugely inflated ego. They can’t sell you what they don’t have, you got your money back pain free, and you were instructed on compatibility issues, and this is what you deem poor customer service?

You need to try running a business for a day, or making a single purchase at Lowe’s, you don’t know what customer service grief feels like.

$hit Happens. Especially during BF Sales...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    Hi

Thank you for sharing your side of the story. We had an inventory error on an item you ordered and when we realized a refund was issued quickly. Black Friday is a big sale weekend and you unfortunately weren't the only one to get issued a refund. Sale items are final sale and that is store policy. I am sorry we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear and we don't appreciate being sworn at over email. From our email chain you did appear to be unhinged. Have a great day.

Best,
    Morgan
    Again your nonsense with the return policy I NEVER ASKED TO RETURN ANYTHING OR EVEN BROUGHT IT UP LOL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyTheGreat View Post
    While I can understand the frustration OP must have been feeling, treating the staff in a rude and disrespectful manner is probably the worst thing you can do with regards to resolving your issue. Sometimes people take treating service/retail workers like garbage for granted and can't handle it when their irascibility and uncouth behavior is called out. There are many different ways to approach a situation like this and this forum post is an example of a really poor way of doing that.
    The smart retailer would listen intently to the whining butt hurt customer and simply say sorry for your inconvenience and then up sell him to something else in stock at a modest discount.

Humble pie makes the sale...win win for all!