Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryang5177 View Post
    Well, I guess I need to pull out my CC and give FOC some business. They obviously lost their biggest and best customer and they certainly won’t survive without him.
    They MIGHT Not if they LOSE more customers ! A BUSINESS can only SURVIVE and Profit if it has CUSTOMERS - You need ALL customers to return and SPEND there money with a Business or its going to go T*Ts UP ! lol - or worst yet Bankrupt ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    The smart retailer would listen intently to the whining butt hurt customer and simply say sorry for your inconvenience and then up sell him to something else in stock at a modest discount.

Humble pie makes the sale...win win for all!
    Absolutey CORRECT ! Keep the customer spending and the store will Survive - they NEED all the customers to keep returning and buying ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

BANNED
    Lol why are so many people stuck on the out of stock item?

That was never the issue, the fact he kept pushing some no refund nonsense when I never attempted a refund lmao and could not even answer a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post

That was never the issue, the fact he kept pushing some no refund nonsense when I never attempted a refund lmao and could not even answer a simple question.
    Any chance you would be willing to post the text of the original email?

If all you were asking for was some help with your problem, I do agree that they should be willing to help out a loyal customer who has spent a lot of money at their business.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post

Prove it with full screenshots showing the full conversaion without edits beyond covering personal info

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    wow, bad answer to a customer....,,,never again for me.. good luck, FOC u !
    I 100% Disagree with " bad customer answer".
    This is the best customer answer to a karen throwing a Temper tantrum lol. Nothing gives you the right to treat people like that.
    Firearms outlet you may have lost a customer here but you have also gain one as well Purely on respect.
    Thank you for putting this entitled karen in his place.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I can personally relate to the op. Several apparently well respected businesses here are on my do not fly list. Usually it's a.fool me once fool me twice, don't get to fool me three times issue. Seems like this was a minor issue, magnified by the unhinged comment and double down.

Not sure what op or myself would gain by doing what the op did. I do know that regardless of who is right or wrong, the reply by the business early in the thread accomplished nothing positive for either the op or my desire to ever deal with the business.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    I 100% Disagree with " bad customer answer".
    This is the best customer answer to a karen throwing a Temper tantrum lol. Nothing gives you the right to treat people like that.
    Firearms outlet you may have lost a customer here but you have also gain one as well Purely on respect.
    Thank you for putting this entitled karen in his place.
    Foc made a sale and don't honor the quantity sold... and ##### a unsatisfied customer. ,,,take your money and go buying but watch out , you can buy an empty box lolol
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    I understand that the situation might have been annoying but swearing will get a person nowhere in these situations right or wrong. Morgan may have misunderstood just like half of this thread what you were talking about or asking him. Cooler heads will prevail. For instance just the other day I was at a no heat service call. The customer was swearing and blaming the company acting crazy, there was no getting through to this guy. As icing on the cake, I then told him that we would have to order the part and it will take two days to be delivered, so he had no heat waiting for two days.... the joke was on him as I had the part in my truck the whole time. If he was nice or acted somewhat normal I would have fixed it on the spot lol. That night my house was sitting at 74 degrees, I wonder what his was!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    People who think the customer is always right have never dealt with customers before.

The customer is always right is in relation to color and taste. if they want it in red then yes they can buy it in red. If they think that hat is sweet, then Yes they're right it is sweet.