Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

shots fired

I'd like to request my username be changed to unhinged
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Doesn't she "know" there is room for all god's creatures??? RIGHT NEXT TO THE MASHED POTATOES...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    So I have been a customer and have bought a fair bit from you over the years. close to 4g in sales this year alone

With recent emails in regards to an order issue and dealing with "Morgan" this person has single handedly cost you a customer with their unprofessionalism.

Several orders were made 1 for a NRR set and a Midwest handguard, second for a lower parts kit, buffer tube and forward grip anyway

I get an email notice saying I was getting a refund for the lower parts kit I replied asked why as it was in stock when ordered etc and also said the handguard I ordered would not thread onto the NRR set.

The response I got was a cop out about the return policy "I never once asked for a return or even thought of it" was maybe expecting something along the lines of "Ohhh it looks like you ordered the wrong item to go with the NRR kit and you would need this one to work or a link to a different item or a different barrel nut that would fit my application, had even asked for the thread pitch on the NRR kit so I could research myself as the NRR kit had 0 instructions or information included but fell on cold ears!

But the straight up attitude about a return policy when I never asked was rather off putting and when I called Morgan out on it I get a reply email stating this direct quote from email

Wow you are certainly one unhinged individual.
    Best,
    Morgan

I would suggest retraining Morgan or taking away any customer service roles this person is involved in until they are fully equipped to handle it!
    Sir, this is a Wendy's restaurant.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Evanguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    Here's hoping some internet sleuths can figure out who you work for and will share your post with your employer.
    This is worse than any Karen behaviour, this is just being a dooosh and you obviously shouldn't be trusted in people's houses, being as untrustworthy as you are. Petty. Screams volumes about the kind of person you are.
    First let me say i dont agree with this at all and i personally wouldnt do it. But thats me.

Dox'ing some one is way more "Karen" then not helping a rude person when it was hisjon. Only the worst of the worst should be doxed. That is way to extream for this guy lol

There are the conspiracy airsoft threads, vax threads, threads that get derailed but this is just an old school s*&t talking thread that just keeps us entertained.

Any further points of interest to share from FOC?

CGN Regular
    The high ground is almost always keeping quiet. Pleading your case or attempting to 'sway' readers to one side or the other will just be viewed as evidence of wrongdoing by those that won't change their minds anyway..and the other half agrees with them already. Sharing correspondence from the FOC side would be a violation of privacy and would be a turn-off even for supporters..and if the OP won't share the whole email chain on a thread he started then FOC shouldn't be expected to 'fill-in' the blanks.

Why risk engagement, an online show-down with a customer would appear petty and low-brow, and in spite of the sudden and tragic loss of one customer FOC likely has bigger things on the go than 16 pages of internet skull duggery.

I on the other hand, obviously do not lol.

CGN Regular
    FOC is great. You should try shopping in store if possible. Great group of guys and lots of stock tbh

Karen

Happy to see the business stick up for themselves.
    ⚔️XX⚔️