Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG SHOOTZ

BANNED
Regular
BANNED
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I have been a customer and have bought a fair bit from you over the years. close to 4g in sales this year alone

With recent emails in regards to an order issue and dealing with "Morgan" this person has single handedly cost you a customer with their unprofessionalism.

Several orders were made 1 for a NRR set and a Midwest handguard, second for a lower parts kit, buffer tube and forward grip anyway

I get an email notice saying I was getting a refund for the lower parts kit I replied asked why as it was in stock when ordered etc and also said the handguard I ordered would not thread onto the NRR set.

The response I got was a cop out about the return policy "I never once asked for a return or even thought of it" was maybe expecting something along the lines of "Ohhh it looks like you ordered the wrong item to go with the NRR kit and you would need this one to work or a link to a different item or a different barrel nut that would fit my application, had even asked for the thread pitch on the NRR kit so I could research myself as the NRR kit had 0 instructions or information included but fell on cold ears!

But the straight up attitude about a return policy when I never asked was rather off putting and when I called Morgan out on it I get a reply email stating this direct quote from email

Wow you are certainly one unhinged individual.
Best,
Morgan

I would suggest retraining Morgan or taking away any customer service roles this person is involved in until they are fully equipped to handle it!

Hi

Thank you for sharing your side of the story. We had an inventory error on an item you ordered and when we realized a refund was issued quickly. Black Friday is a big sale weekend and you unfortunately weren't the only one to get issued a refund. Sale items are final sale and that is store policy. I am sorry we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear and we don't appreciate being sworn at over email. From our email chain you did appear to be unhinged. Have a great day.

Best,
Morgan

I think the op missed a part about the refund policy.

I read it as he ordered 2 different orders. One was refunded fully due to store error and the other order went through?

Hahahahaha when the store doubles down…. “I see your complaint and I raise you another unhinged”. This is going to get wild!

Good customer service is a two-way street; a good customer would give a retailer some slack during Black Friday weekend sales, understanding how hectic a time it is.

Sounds like the OP was made whole - not out any money or stuck with a defective/unsatisfactory product, if he was refunded due to error.

Not something worth #####ing about and and certainly not worth hammering the retailer in a public forum.

IMO.

Imma head over to their website right now to place an order, since they've lost a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom