Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MDT Tac Shout out, Awesome company and Black Friday Sale

I've emailed a few times and they have always been quick.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin300 View Post
    Great customer service? Yeah maybe if they answered their emails
    You got the right email? I’ve always had a reply within 24 hours
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You found an email address? I think they want us to use the support form / ticket system on their website.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Couldn't agree more.
    Got all the goodies as you describe, plus same experience as another here. Bought a factory second stock on the cheap. the other parts shipped without it which I though was a little weird but being black Friday and floods and crap figured not a big deal.
    They get ahold of me to let me know the site allowed them to oversell the factory seconds and are offering a full refund or if I wanted to wait, I can get a brand spanking new one as they are made. 12 ish weeks is a short time for those savings. As far as I'm concerned that's above and beyond. Easily won a customer for life right there. Someone also tried to witch hunt them on Reddit and people were quick to defend until they saw all the facts. Someone from MDT jumped in and explained it all and I don't think anyone can hate on them for that.
    A++ company in my books

CGN Regular
    Didn't buy anything this year BUT these guys have killer sales and great CS
    Plsu they're dealing with floods! ☆☆☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    You found an email address? I think they want us to use the support form / ticket system on their website.
    I just email support@mdttac.com
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    We are working on it, and to everyone else, thank you so much for the kind words!
    Oh don't get me wrong. The other order I put in the same day came super dang quick.
    I just assumed I fell through the cracks. My range isn't super accessible in the winter anyway, just greedy and wanted it to play with over christmas holidays.

CGN Regular
    Hope I’ll get my order, it got lost by canadapost apparently…

Quote Originally Posted by marlin300 View Post
    Great customer service? Yeah maybe if they answered their emails
    We respond to all e-mails in the same business day. If you haven't gotten a response since the auto-response, it is possible you clicked solved on our answer bot which stops the e-mail from coming through. If you respond again it will get back into our system.

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    Yes, that is the preferred method since it logs all data even quicker and makes things go smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    Hope I’ll get my order, it got lost by canadapost apparently…
    If you are having an issue with an order, please reach out to us and we will be happy to work through that.

https://support.mdttac.com/hc/en-us
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12