Bersa 380 - Threaded Barrel - Back In Stock

Mine should be in tomorrow. Slow shipping Coast to Coast. Was shiped dec 24th

Surprised they still have some left.

Mine too.. Yeah so YVR Tomorrow, Richmond Wednesday, an email saying redirected to your Post Office for signature onThursday. A card will arrive in the mail Friday saying we can pick it up on Saturday. Gotta love CP.

Got my pistol today. Nice job on the packaging with extra mags. I cannot believe how small this thing is. Now that my wife has seen it, I think I should've bought 2!

Thanks for yet another great transaction Arms East.

Thank you so much Spuhalsky! Hope you and your wife enjoy it! Barry takes good care with shipping. :)

For anyone reading this who wants more mags. We will be listing more Mec-Gars very shortly.

Hope you get it tomorrow. Thanks again.

Not to make excuses for Canada Post, but there were a lot of stat holidays and weekends since Dec 24. Canada Post didn't start moving Dec. 24 packages until Dec 29 due to holidays. Then New Years holiday on the Monday... Shipments after New Years seem to be moving a lot quicker, as would be expected.

I certainly expect slowness this time of year. We have also had big snowFalls this week Over here which is not too normal.

Just remember when you start telling ppl these postal/courier horror stories....don’t ask why Canpar or whoever refuses to ship guns/ammo. Or why CP requires a business account to ship guns. They’ll just keep making it harder to ship, despite their incompetence is whats creating these situations.

I'm hoping some .22lr with threaded barrels are brought in. I didn't enjoy handloading for .380 and factory ammo is just too expensive for the volume I typically shoot. I really did like the gun though!

Thank you so much Spuhalsky! Hope you and your wife enjoy it! Barry takes good care with shipping. :)

For anyone reading this who wants more mags. We will be listing more Mec-Gars very shortly.

I love my Bersa .380. Great to hear that there are more Mec-Gars coming. I can't seem to find the spare parts kit anywhere though. Going to be a real bummer when parts are needed.

And it looks like Canada Post has lost mine.
Last scan was in Montreal on Jan 15th. It shipped Jan 05th. I put in a ticket with them but nothing so far. I was so excited to get it.

Back
Top Bottom