Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EE access vs Post Count

EE access vs Post Count

Just looking for some clarification. I see a number of posts telling members they need to make more posts to gain access to the EE, but in the request to join, it tells me to make a post in the intro (I take that to mean 1 post) I typically do more listening than talking (two ears, one mouth) I don’t really want to make a bunch of non beneficial posts just to improve my “score” Right now I am doing more reading than typing, even though I do have only 2 eyes compared to my 10 typing fingers/thumbs. I would however like access to the EE, I am a self admitted want add junkie. Thanks in advance for any answers to clarify this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Not sure how many posts you need but the theory behind it is that bots and scammers won't take the time/effort to post on the forum before they can access the EE. It's a good system and it works. Just make a few posts and be patient and you will gain access. Another way to get access to EE is to buy a membership. It's cheap but once again scammers won't pay a few bucks so it helps keep them out of here.

Hopefully this helps you understand what's going on
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Become a Team Member
    It will cost you 25 bucks per year but, you will be granted EE access within a couple of days and it gives you the ability to post pictures if/when you decide to sell something
    MEMBER CCFR,

I think its 10 post but do yourself a favour and purchase the 25.00 membership for the year makes life easier especially if you plan on selling and posting pictures of your items.

Thanks for the replies. I know about the quick way in with the membership, but with my current economic situation, I am pinching pennies. I’ve also never been good at selling stuff. Just buying lol. And right now, just mainly looking at what’s available and what the prices are. I like to have my coffee while going through the for sale section. And a big thank you for not giving me the standard “use the search” comment. I guess I’ll keep reading for now until I find enough chances to make relevant posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grybagang View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I know about the quick way in with the membership, but with my current economic situation, I am pinching pennies. I’ve also never been good at selling stuff. Just buying lol. And right now, just mainly looking at what’s available and what the prices are. I like to have my coffee while going through the for sale section. And a big thank you for not giving me the standard “use the search” comment. I guess I’ll keep reading for now until I find enough chances to make relevant posts
    Here are the rules:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...cess-and-Rules

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    I think its 10 post
    nah, just one will do in the intro section and alot of patience.

Welcome a couple new members..
    "iacta alea est"

Super Moderator
    According to your profile, you have L1 EE access.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    According to your profile, you have L1 EE access.
    What is L1 - level 1 I guess, but what does that mean?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast