CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sales Coming ?

  1. #1
    CGN Regular bdb.hunting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chilliwack
    Posts
    267

    Sales Coming ?

    Hey,

    Just wanted to ask if you guys are thinking about doing any sales this holiday season ? I am not local to you but have shopped with you a few times and it was always a pleasant experience. An you have a good collection of Left hand 22lr available that I have my eye on so thought to ask.

    Cheers and Happy Holidays,

    B
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)

  2. #2
    Contributing Dealer P of PDent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    4,528
    In the past the majority of our sales have come around the September-October time of year. With the restrictions of the pandemic and the resulting supply issues we are limited in what we have available to sell as the new wholesale prices are in some cases at or greater than we are currently selling them at retail. Rather than raise the pricing on our existing inventory to match the new higher prices we have chosen to keep most guns, ammo and accessories at the old prices until they are sold through. In the past we have tried to blend prices however we will have obvious different prices from existing to new arrival inventory thus not allowing much room for sale prices. We felt it was unfair to raise the old prices then "reduce" them to offer a "sale".

    I know this is not what many customers would like moving forward but that is the reality of current supply and pricing. Specifically to your enquiry about existing left hand .22 lr rifles we have done our best to keep the old pricing as long as possible until new more expensive prices replace the old existing prices. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

  3. #3
    CGN Regular bdb.hunting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chilliwack
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    In the past the majority of our sales have come around the September-October time of year. With the restrictions of the pandemic and the resulting supply issues we are limited in what we have available to sell as the new wholesale prices are in some cases at or greater than we are currently selling them at retail. Rather than raise the pricing on our existing inventory to match the new higher prices we have chosen to keep most guns, ammo and accessories at the old prices until they are sold through. In the past we have tried to blend prices however we will have obvious different prices from existing to new arrival inventory thus not allowing much room for sale prices. We felt it was unfair to raise the old prices then "reduce" them to offer a "sale".

    I know this is not what many customers would like moving forward but that is the reality of current supply and pricing. Specifically to your enquiry about existing left hand .22 lr rifles we have done our best to keep the old pricing as long as possible until new more expensive prices replace the old existing prices. Phil.
    Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the information! As someone who isn’t in the sales industry at all I don’t see the affects of the pandemic or pricing from wholesalers personally so I have limited to no idea what’s going on!

    Just hope my Xmas bonus is good enough then I’ll be looking at that nice bolt action left hand 22lr you have!
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)

  4. #4
    CGN Regular stripperclipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Alberta
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb.hunting View Post

    Just hope my Xmas bonus is good enough then I’ll be looking at that nice bolt action left hand 22lr you have!
    You're getting a 1 year subscription to the jelly of the month club.
    Join the CSSA
    It's the least you can do.

  5. #5
    Member Nouseforaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brandon, Mb
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    You're getting a 1 year subscription to the jelly of the month club.
    Thats the gift that keeps on givin the whole year

  6. #6
    CGN Regular bdb.hunting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chilliwack
    Posts
    267
    Decided A Semi Auto lefty was in the budget. Paperwork submitted today hopefully its still available
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •