Sales Coming ?

bdb.hunting

CGN frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hey,

Just wanted to ask if you guys are thinking about doing any sales this holiday season ? I am not local to you but have shopped with you a few times and it was always a pleasant experience. An you have a good collection of Left hand 22lr available that I have my eye on so thought to ask.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

B

In the past the majority of our sales have come around the September-October time of year. With the restrictions of the pandemic and the resulting supply issues we are limited in what we have available to sell as the new wholesale prices are in some cases at or greater than we are currently selling them at retail. Rather than raise the pricing on our existing inventory to match the new higher prices we have chosen to keep most guns, ammo and accessories at the old prices until they are sold through. In the past we have tried to blend prices however we will have obvious different prices from existing to new arrival inventory thus not allowing much room for sale prices. We felt it was unfair to raise the old prices then "reduce" them to offer a "sale".

I know this is not what many customers would like moving forward but that is the reality of current supply and pricing. Specifically to your enquiry about existing left hand .22 lr rifles we have done our best to keep the old pricing as long as possible until new more expensive prices replace the old existing prices. Phil.

In the past the majority of our sales have come around the September-October time of year. With the restrictions of the pandemic and the resulting supply issues we are limited in what we have available to sell as the new wholesale prices are in some cases at or greater than we are currently selling them at retail. Rather than raise the pricing on our existing inventory to match the new higher prices we have chosen to keep most guns, ammo and accessories at the old prices until they are sold through. In the past we have tried to blend prices however we will have obvious different prices from existing to new arrival inventory thus not allowing much room for sale prices. We felt it was unfair to raise the old prices then "reduce" them to offer a "sale".

I know this is not what many customers would like moving forward but that is the reality of current supply and pricing. Specifically to your enquiry about existing left hand .22 lr rifles we have done our best to keep the old pricing as long as possible until new more expensive prices replace the old existing prices. Phil.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the information! As someone who isn’t in the sales industry at all I don’t see the affects of the pandemic or pricing from wholesalers personally so I have limited to no idea what’s going on!

Just hope my Xmas bonus is good enough then I’ll be looking at that nice bolt action left hand 22lr you have!

Back
Top Bottom