Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoutout to Prophet River and the awesome customer service!

Best in the business no doubt about that. Always top notch service.

Just recently bought from Prophet River. Online sale and they shipped and arrived no problems. The only problem I do have with PR is their site is.... it has good selection but really weird. I would scroll down and not realize that there's a bar to scroll further down within the page. You can easily miss items if you are new to the site. That's the only issue I have with PR. Their service and selection is actually really good. Thanks you to Prophet River!! Happy 2022!!!
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    Just recently bought from Prophet River. Online sale and they shipped and arrived no problems. The only problem I do have with PR is their site is.... it has good selection but really weird. I would scroll down and not realize that there's a bar to scroll further down within the page. You can easily miss items if you are new to the site. That's the only issue I have with PR. Their service and selection is actually really good. Thanks you to Prophet River!! Happy 2022!!!
    We have been using software that is ten years old and full of updates and patches. The good news is that we've been rebuilding the site on new software for the last 6 months or so and it is, supposedly, very close to being ready.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123