Thread: Unbelieveably fantastic customer service!

Red face Unbelieveably fantastic customer service!

Did some late night Christmas shopping for myself and ordered a set of the viper flex shooting sticks from the shooting warehouse website. Pricing was very competitive (lowest I could find anywhere actually) and the website was easy to navigate etc.

Ordered placed at 11pm and emt sent.

The next morning I received a confirmation email and a personal phone call from Robert. He sincerely thanked me for my order and went on to explain that he was able to break down the shooting sticks so that they fit in a smaller box thereby changing the shipping charges from 45.00 to 20.00. Robert went on to say that an EMT for the 25.00 was on its way (in my in box 5 min later).

Wow!! This guy knows something about customer service! How many companies would have simply kept the shipping charges as is and I would have been none the wiser.

Who isn't used to asking the 18 old clerk if they know where a specific item is in the store and you get the doe in the headlight look and the reply that they've only worked at the store for a year now so they don't know and the body language clearly states that they don't care either.

So I just had to say something (I don't usually). Needless to say I'll be shopping here again. Thanks Robert

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the very kind words Steve, and thanks for your business - I really appreciate it. I hope these Viper-Flex Styx work VERY well for you!!

I really appreciate you taking the time to post this - and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Cheers

Robbie

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Robbie (as he allows me to call him) is one of the finest people I know

bought a competition air rifle from hi and then bought a second rifle

he was very open about talking about the journey I was about to embark upon, all great information from
    a competitor who has represented Canada and another country in the past

if he Carrie’s it then he knows the intricacies of the product

you cannot go wrong in any dealings with him

I am fortunate to have met him as he is a credit to our shooting community

nuff said, now back to our regularly scheduled programming
    Life is too short.

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar
    Jeff, you're an absolute gentleman, and I'm glad I can also call you a friend!!! Thanks for the kind words - it's such an honour to also become friends with my "customers".

I trust all is well with you and the family!!! I wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Take care my dear friend.

Cheers

Robbie

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166