Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: iRay Thermal Dealers - Cold Harbour Supply

Business Member Cold Harbour Supply's Avatar

iRay Thermal Dealers - Cold Harbour Supply

Looking to add thermal detection capabilities out to 1km to your setup? Your search is over.

We are pleased to announce that we are now iRay thermal dealers. Raising the bar yet again, we're proud to bring ultra-high-performance, affordable thermal devices to the Canadian market. Featuring 640x480 12um cores, our IN-STOCK iRay devices give you high-resolution images with detection ranges exceeding 1km.

In-stock and ready to ship:
    Jerry CE5 lightweight clip-on thermal imager that instantly adds thermal capability to any night vision device that takes PVS-14 optics, coming in at only 77g (85g with bracket)
    MH25 with 50Hz refresh rate, next-gen image processing with 1280x960 internal display, bluetooth, on-board compass, motion sensor, rangefinder, and more.

New products added:
    A couple of new models have now been added to the site:
    iRay SCT35 V2 (this is the same model as the IRAYUSA Rico Bravo)
    We've always wanted to offer a feature-rich thermal scope for under $3k and now here it is.

https://coldharboursupply.com/products/iray-sct35-v2

iRay ZH35 Zoom monocular - an industry first thermal monocular with true dual optical zoom capabilities

https://coldharboursupply.com/products/iray-zh38-zoom-monocular

We're also anticipating an update of the TH35 scope with round viewfinder coming next month!

If there is anything from iRay that you're looking for, we can get it. Email or PM us today!
    An entire line of mounting solutions will be released in 2022 to provide you with hands-free, hybrid, full-spectrum capabilities.
    Last edited by Cold Harbour Supply; 02-15-2022 at 07:41 PM.
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.
    High-End Night Vision Retailer

Authorized Photonis, Act in Black, iRay, Nocturn Industries, Holosun dealer
    12-month warranty on all complete night vision devices
    Assembled in and ships from Toronto, Canada

www.coldharboursupply.com

E-Mail: admin@coldharboursupply.com
    Instagram | Facebook

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Slick piece of kit for sure. I feel like iRay really took the next leap from FLIR’s breach line.

Not likely to see any of their thermal sights in the future eh?

We can order in anything you'd like

We already have iRay's TH35 inbound for one of our clients and about to place another order, please PM us and let you know what you need!
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.

Instagram | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Harbour Supply View Post
    We can order in anything you'd like

We already have iRay's TH35 inbound for one of our clients and about to place another order, please PM us and let you know what you need!
    Let us know what the JerryF runs when it's available! Might need to sell a kidney.
    Last edited by Cold Harbour Supply; 12-20-2021 at 09:05 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I’m sure it’s above where I wanna be price wise but I was just about to pull the trigger on a Burris thermal scope… do you happen to have the pricing for the Rico Scope line from IRay?
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Let us know what the JerryF runs when it's available! Might need to sell a kidney.
    The Jerry CE5 is already listed on our website.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/produc...l-battery-pack

Were you looking for another Jerry model?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    I’m sure it’s above where I wanna be price wise but I was just about to pull the trigger on a Burris thermal scope… do you happen to have the pricing for the Rico Scope line from IRay?
    PM'd you with a quote.
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.

Instagram | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Harbour Supply View Post
    The Jerry CE5 is already listed on our website.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/produc...l-battery-pack

Were you looking for another Jerry model?
    I’m fantasizing about this one, but from what I’ve heard we’re taking 5 figures CAD:

http://www.apbestsupplier.com/web/in...4&id=347&wap=1

I don't think that's a regularly stocked item and is either discontinued or not an actual product.
    In any case, I would advise against (and most modern militaries have moved away from the whole fusion concept (eg: AN/PSQ-20)) for a few reasons:
    1) You don't have as much or any control over the image intensifier that goes inside
    2) The lens quality on the analog or I2 night vision portion is unknown vs. our US Milspec Carson lenses are are proven to be rectilinearly correct and highly performant
    3) You do not have the option to use this as a binocular device and thus are not able to get stereoscopic vision
    4) The entire system ends up being very heavy for what it does
    5) No redundancy - if the unit goes down, you lose both thermal and night vision

I can certainly see arguments for this device from a static observation perspective, instead, having something that is head-mountable and adaptable can be invaluable. A comparable setup to this would be a standard PVS-14 and a Jerry CE5 that would provide both thermal and I2 capabilities in a highly modular/scalable setup at a slight sacrifice of thermal detection levels and field of view. Taking that a step further, a true hybrid setup (MH25 and PVS-14) would allow you to separate the I2 and thermal detection into individual channels so you're not married to having the overlay, and comes with the option to swing one device away if not needed. A common use-case is to scan using thermal, then navigate/operate using night vision, then engage/target with thermal (or engage/target with I2 with an IR laser)
    Last edited by Cold Harbour Supply; 12-21-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.

Instagram | Facebook

Thanks for that thorough breakdown of the pro/con. Honestly it was more a lark to see if it was available yet.

Nick Chen is going to review one shortly so we’ll have a better sense of performance but I would bet the I2 performance lags somewhat. At least I hope it does.

Once you have dual PVS-14 and MH25 setups that’s the route I’m likely to take. Can’t wait to see what you bring in!

Is there any equipment that will allow the MH25 to be mounted on the front of a scope?
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast