Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: iRay Thermal Dealers - Cold Harbour Supply

Business Member Cold Harbour Supply's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Kind of a novice here with thermals too. I'm trying to figure out if for example I'm using a helmet mounted MH2, can I still use my weapon sight with it? Red dot, holographic or scope, etc
    You will not be able to aim down the sights with a thermal. This is the same as if you tried to look through a piece of glass with thermal. It's completely blocked.
    Think about it like this... because it's a thermal device, the reticle itself would need to be "hot".
    If you do want to have some sort of thermal capability with a day optic, you can look at the clip-on options or the RH25.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/collec...clip-on-sights
    Or if you're looking to have a dedicated thermal scope that you might be able to use with a night vision device, the HL13 and HL25 will work in that fashion.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/collec...thermal-scopes
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.
    High-End Night Vision Retailer

Authorized Photonis, Act in Black, iRay, Nocturn Industries, Holosun dealer
    12-month warranty on all complete night vision devices
    Assembled in and ships from Toronto, Canada

www.coldharboursupply.com

E-Mail: admin@coldharboursupply.com
    Instagram | Facebook

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Harbour Supply View Post
    You will not be able to aim down the sights with a thermal. This is the same as if you tried to look through a piece of glass with thermal. It's completely blocked.
    Think about it like this... because it's a thermal device, the reticle itself would need to be "hot".
    If you do want to have some sort of thermal capability with a day optic, you can look at the clip-on options or the RH25.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/collec...clip-on-sights
    Or if you're looking to have a dedicated thermal scope that you might be able to use with a night vision device, the HL13 and HL25 will work in that fashion.
    https://coldharboursupply.com/collec...thermal-scopes
    Okay so it wouldn't be possible to have a single device for both observation (without pointing a firearm) AND shooting.
    So I guess a scope or clip on that I could take off would make sense since I really couldn't justify buying multiple $3k+ devices that are mostly novelty here.
    Last edited by John Rambo; 11-03-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Business Member Cold Harbour Supply's Avatar
    The RH25 with the Pictail and MQD attachments (available from AZ Tech Armory) will allow you to use the RH25 thermal hand-held, then quickly snap it onto your firearm to use either as a dedicated thermal scope or clip-on.
    You can take that a step further with the forthcoming Panobridge MK3 (available from us), which will interface directly with the Pictail to allow you to move it from your firearm to your helmet.
    COLD HARBOUR SUPPLY INC.
    High-End Night Vision Retailer

Authorized Photonis, Act in Black, iRay, Nocturn Industries, Holosun dealer
    12-month warranty on all complete night vision devices
    Assembled in and ships from Toronto, Canada

www.coldharboursupply.com

E-Mail: admin@coldharboursupply.com
    Instagram | Facebook

We need an alternative mount for these thermal scopes. The cantilever ones aren't very tactical.

"Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

Was watching hog hunting with the new iray tech. Looks super fun if we could go shoot in the night at piggies with suppressor. The definition is crazy on the videos.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345