Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: All New Ruger Manufactured Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Coming Soon!!

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitTeeth View Post
    Will check back in Feb 2023. I really, REALLY want this one. Please bring in a lot. You just know it will sell out.
    We have received one unit so far out of the large amount that we ordered. Hopefully Ruger will ship more soon.

Agreed! I'm sure whatever you receive will be sold fast, hopefully I'm one of the lucky buyers! :-)

I just got one in the mail. I was told only about 10 in Canada so far, but I cannot confirm that. It’s very nice feeling and looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterdan View Post
    I just got one in the mail. I was told only about 10 in Canada so far, but I cannot confirm that. It’s very nice feeling and looking.
    I was lucky to win the Korth group online action to get one of these guns. They are amazing. I have had a few offers up to $4,000.00 and I can’t seem to sell it. I haven’t shot it yet but I have fondled it quite a lot. Very impressed with the build quality so far

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterdan View Post
    I have had one since sept/ october. Pretty sure there are many more than 10 in the country.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I was lucky to win the Korth group online action to get one of these guns. They are amazing. I have had a few offers up to $4,000.00 and I can’t seem to sell it. I haven’t shot it yet but I have fondled it quite a lot. Very impressed with the build quality so far
    $4000!? I would have taken that and ran lol. You could buy two more when they eventually become more plentiful and still come out ahead lol.
    "You went full retard, man... Never go full retard."

Quote Originally Posted by TDizzle View Post
    $4000!? I would have taken that and ran lol. You could buy two more when they eventually become more plentiful and still come out ahead lol.
    Same lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TDizzle View Post
    If they ever become more plentiful up here. Never know with our horse #### government.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Personally, I prefer Wood & Blue finishes.
    But considering how hard it is to find a side loading lever action in 45-70, I'll take it.

I remember this was the first gun I wanted to buy when I got my license eight years ago. At the time they were selling for around $1300 wish I would have bought one then lol