Spuhr Ballistic Adjustable Mount BAM 5.56 Nato & 7.62 Nato

This is great for known ranges… like at a range..
But.. you need a way to estimate ranges reliably, that means you have a reticle with a bdc..
Which means you don’t need this..

Am I missing something?

Yes, yes you are missing something. Know your holdovers and know your distances. Lot of good content out there to learn from and tools as well, such as rangefinders.

Yes, yes you are missing something. Know your holdovers and know your distances. Lot of good content out there to learn from and tools as well, such as rangefinders.

That’s what I just said.. maybe you need to re-read what I said
if you have a rangefinder or a reticle that lets you measure range.. then You know your hold overs and don’t need this..
thanks for agreeing

That’s what I just said.. maybe you need to re-read what I said
if you have a rangefinder or a reticle that lets you measure range.. then You know your hold overs and don’t need this..
thanks for agreeing

Obviously not too applicable to most civilians, but I can see the desire to move the entire unit to generate new “zeros” for the different distances relatively fast. Depending on the distances you’re reaching out to and what your redot is zeroed too, this seems like a great option. It’s certainly a unique product for a unique request, but lots of people like non-civilian products that are purposefully built for unique tasks.

Last edited:
Aimpoint is also offering these mounts directly.

DyzpALN.png

Back
Top Bottom