Mossberg Nightstick Warranty Issues

I have a name and email for you, PM me. This gal looks after the international customer service and has sent me numerous parts for my firearms direct. If we as a community abuse this, we will lose her help I'm sure. I do not want to make this public but you clearly got the ####ty end of the stick here.

I had a issue with a Mossberg, called them directly. Told them what parts I needed and they just sent them out. This was before Wolverine was the warranty centre.

Hilarious “snow Mexicans” LOL. Actually not much snow for us yet this year…!

Come to the mountains...we're knee deep. Global warming my ass.

*To those that feel global warming is real and not to be kidded about, relax. I believe exactly what you do, about everything. That thing you like? I LOVE that thing! Those people you hate? I hate those too! That sports team you love? Well as long as it's not the habs, the laffs or the seattle social justice warriors, I love them too!

Hey John, waiting that long sucks but you can still use the gun if you are just waiting for them to supply a new forearm.

For 40 bucks you can get an aftermarket piece while waiting for Santa's elves at Mossberg to build a new one

Hope it gets worked out soon.

You can’t repair it. The company may want the damaged part to inspect, if it’s repaired it would void the warranty. They have already shown they don’t care and this would give them an out

I waited a year for a replacement metal lined butt pad for my defect Blackwater M590a1 speed feed stock.
Waited…emailed…waited….called ended up making a steel pad at home and finally the replacement arrived and long behold when it’s attached it’s don’t fit right lol.

Love my mossberg pumps but I always inspect everything because due to International issues warranty is pretty much useless like out “Free” health care,

Wolverine was awesome to deal with and always fast to reply, they are a good company to deal with, it’s getting the parts from States that’s always slow

I had a issue with a Mossberg, called them directly. Told them what parts I needed and they just sent them out. This was before Wolverine was the warranty centre.

When I called Mossberg directly, they made me use the Canadian warranty Center and refused to deal with it directly. I didn’t use Wolverine for this, incidentally. They wouldn’t send me the parts directly unfortunately.

I’m glad your experience was better than mine and it would be great if they solve more QC in the manner the did for you.

I had a warranty issue with another firearm brand. It was almost cheaper and way faster to buy the $100 part rather than ship the rifle properly and wait. It sucks, but having an important gun down for months is not ok with me.

You can’t repair it. The company may want the damaged part to inspect, if it’s repaired it would void the warranty. They have already shown they don’t care and this would give them an out

Lol, after a YEAR, I think they can choke on it if they want his gun inoperable for that long.

Just proves how many of these parts are made in chineee land. Pretend to be domestic companies, but when china shipments are down, it really shows who is really domastic and who isn't.
I love mossbergs, but only pre 2000, since then they have been like a lot of other companies, everything looks like it was made by norinco.

Lol, after a YEAR, I think they can choke on it if they want his gun inoperable for that long.

Just proves how many of these parts are made in chineee land. Pretend to be domestic companies, but when china shipments are down, it really shows who is really domastic and who isn't.
I love mossbergs, but only pre 2000, since then they have been like a lot of other companies, everything looks like it was made by norinco.

It’s probably because it is made by norinco… LOL

Actually to be fair to norinco none of my norinco shotguns broke the first time I shot them…

Why wouldn't the original retailer trade the forend off another model and send it back/wait on replacement themselves? Would be better for all parties IMO.

Why wouldn't the original retailer trade the forend off another model and send it back/wait on replacement themselves? Would be better for all parties IMO.

I don’t think the original retailer expected Mossberg to fumble this so badly, had they known this they probably would have

just for #### and giggles called Mossberg USA, after you give them your serial number the part takes about a month to get. its a stock there is no special license or permit required so your warranty center here should have does this asap and then have it shipped up to them. call Mossberg back and ask for their international sales, then get the number for their importer or their head of sales in Canada.

Sorry to hear about your Mossy, that's a painful story! I once worked for a big-box store that sells firearms. Unfortunately the number one problem brand we had with warranty returns and issues was: Mossberg. Friends don't let friends buy Mossberg. Please pass it on. They may have once been all this and that, but QC is no bueno anymore, at least in my experience...

Kudos to the forum member on here who after reading this thread sent me a replacement fore-end at cost!

The nightstick is now back up and running, no thanks to Mossberg!

Thankful for the CGN community! Big thanks to the generosity of fellow Canadian gun nuts out there!

Kudos to the forum member on here who after reading this thread sent me a replacement fore-end at cost!

The nightstick is now back up and running, no thanks to Mossberg!

Thankful for the CGN community! Big thanks to the generosity of fellow Canadian gun nuts out there!

Awesome to hear! Keep following up with mossberg though, don’t let them off the hook!

Back
Top Bottom