Here it is!!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here it is.

Our new catalog edition for 2022 is finally here! Tons of new products coming out and we are extremely excited to share the news with all of our faithful customers.
If you were looking for something to read while taking some time to yourself, you will definitely not be disappointed!

We wish you all the best for the upcoming year and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday! ����

https://www.cadexdefence.com/media/

traite-IMG_1398.jpg

Attachments

• traite-IMG_1398.jpg
    traite-IMG_1398.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3,320
I'm looking at barreled actions in 6.5cm. What are the différences between your old R7 action and the new Steven Stars ? I see it's a 3 lugs vs 4 lugs design but anything else ? I suppose they are pretty similar outside of the bolt throw ?

Yesssssssssssssd! Cadex fanboy right here!

Wait a minute! Cadex ammo?!?!

How much would a box of 375 Enabler cost approximately? So exciting!

Last edited:
I'm looking at barreled actions in 6.5cm. What are the différences between your old R7 action and the new Steven Stars ? I see it's a 3 lugs vs 4 lugs design but anything else ? I suppose they are pretty similar outside of the bolt throw ?

Hello

Our new action is a 3 lug 60 degree and will feed smaller cases like 223/300blkout As well as the common 308 bolt face calibers. As of now we have no plans on a long action

Our R7 SA is here to stay and it is focused on the 308 Bolt face calibers. the R7 LA the larger cases . Both are 700 footrints

cheers

Oof now that's a lot of new things to be excited about! However most of the ELR cartridges you can't own in Canada so... but anyway I would like to own a 10x100 BWA! Any ideas when the config of that thing gonna be decided?

Back
Top Bottom