Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    They make left handed chassis, not sure why you think they don’t.
    Because most companies don't bother with left handed chassis's/firearms
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Because most companies don't bother with left handed chassis's/firearms
    Cadex is not most companies and a simple google search would have solved the mystery for you. Cadex is a great company with outstanding rifles and even better customer service. Now that you know they make a rifle for your needs I encourage you to pick one up, you won’t be disappointed.

The CDX-SS STARS Covert look awesome especially in 300blk with 11 inch barrel.

Cadex is not most companies and a simple google search would have solved the mystery for you. Cadex is a great company with outstanding rifles and even better customer service. Now that you know they make a rifle for your needs I encourage you to pick one up, you won’t be disappointed.

Chillout, I was asking about LH chassis's, not questioning CADEX'S abilities as a company.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Chillout, I was asking about LH chassis's, not questioning CADEX'S abilities as a company.
    Totally chill there bud last I checked a question ended with a question mark. Your comment was a statement..........

At no point did I say you were questioning Cadex’s abilities as a company. I was giving you FEEDBACK as to my experience with them as I own a couple of their rifles.

Why don’t you go back and get your post count up by greeting new members as opposed to getting your panties in a bunch.

Sure looks like a statement more than anything. Do your homework before assuming.

Totally chill there bud last I checked a question ended with a question mark. Your comment was a statement..........

At no point did I say you were questioning Cadex’s abilities as a company. I was giving you FEEDBACK as to my experience with them as I own a couple of their rifles.

Why don’t you go back and get your post count up by greeting new members as opposed to getting your panties in a bunch.

So you're upset that I clapped back, and are now trying to belittle me by my efforts to inform new members of the Trudeau Gun ban as a way to get my post count up.

Lol, OK.
    LEST WE FORGET

So you're upset that I clapped back, and are now trying to belittle me by my efforts to inform new members of the Trudeau Gun ban as a way to get my post count up.

Lol, OK.
    Where did I ever say I was upset? (See the question mark, as I don’t know where I was ever upset in this thread)

I’m not upset at all, go back and read all of the posts in this thread I was stating FACTS.

I will even extend the olive branch, if you are ever in Southwestern Ontario I would be willing to take you out to the range on my dime so you can fire one of these fine rifles. Unfortunately all of mine are only a right handed chassis if that would work for you.

CGN Regular
    CDX-R7 SA & LA in a Left-handed action please ?????.

The r7 is available in left hand now. It's in the brand new catalogue!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123