Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Government tender is a Government overreach and is now a reality

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    Honestly, data is a beautiful thing.
    "I had a dollar and my neighbor had a dollar, we traded and both still had a dollar.
    I had an idea and my neighbor had an idea, we traded and both had two ideas."
    I wish these government/corporate voyers used my data to better the world, not profit themselves.
    Let's add a line to your analogy:

"I had a dollar and my neighbor had a dollar, we traded and both still had a dollar.
    I had an idea and my neighbor had an idea, we traded and both had two ideas."
    I had a dollar and the government/corporate voyers used my data to find out where I kept it so they could take it."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Hah, This is a cheap and shameless method of starting a non firearm related controversy in order to gain advertising and support for their business.

Or someone who happens to own a business posting something for everyone’s situational awareness.

If they had the bright shiny solution for “only 3 easy payments of $19.99” billy Mayes styles then yeah.

This isn’t that.

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster775 View Post
    Or someone who happens to own a business posting something for everyone’s situational awareness.

If they had the bright shiny solution for “only 3 easy payments of $19.99” billy Mayes styles then yeah.

This isn’t that.
    Ditto shame on the original poster

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gcdavidson's Avatar
    Paranoia over tracking? Moot Concern? And this is from firearms owners?

How about "Hmm, Mr Bloggins, based on your cell phone pings, your speed along the 407 was in excess of posted limits, please report to Canadian Tire for your mandatory speed governor installation".

In 50 years we went from taking .22's to school on the bus for the rifle range to where we are now.

I'll say this about the Liberals - they appear to be learning the Long Game from their PLA overlords.
    For we who grew up tall and proud, In the shadow of the mushroom cloud

Quote Originally Posted by gcdavidson View Post
    Paranoia over tracking? Moot Concern? And this is from firearms owners?
    With respect I strongly disagree. Gun owners were forced to register long guns under threat of criminal sanctions if they didn’t (thank you Vic Toews and PM Harper for kicking this to the curb). Willfully surrendering your privacy rights to allow 24/7 government tracking of your whereabouts via smart phone is another step closer to relinquishing more of our Charter Rights & Freedoms. I for one have no desire to live in a Canadianized neo Soviet Union where the government tracks and controls our movements. Sadly this appears to be happening again in Quebec as we speak.

And so it starts... If you’re not concerned you should be!!!

Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 01-11-2022 at 12:05 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112