Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boxing Week Deals! KRISS 22LR, M1 Garands, Ruger PC9 + more!

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    a bit of a technical issue with the site, but it's up and running now. only 1 KRISS 22lr left in stock.
    Still not working. Shows in stock and won't let you add to cart to check out.

I too am trying to add 1000 rounds of 5.56 to my cart and it is also giving me an error. I also tried adding the ruger PCC to my cart and it did nothing. Currently on computer but the results were the same on my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    we are competitively priced with other retailers' regular pricing. Unfortunately, there is not much wiggle room on these guns.
    I figured as much, there is a lot of quality for that price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteinerRecliner View Post
    I too am trying to add 1000 rounds of 5.56 to my cart and it is also giving me an error. I also tried adding the ruger PCC to my cart and it did nothing. Currently on computer but the results were the same on my iPhone.
    Might be sold out. I've found that if it's sold out it looks like you can still buy it but then when you add it to cart nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Might be sold out. I've found that if it's sold out it looks like you can still buy it but then when you add it to cart nothing happens.
    ah okay. I'm finding that no matter where I look for the ammo in that calibre, the deal feels squished when I put my address in and find out what the shipping cost is. I get it, I know it's heavy, but it would be super groovy if I could find a deal PLUS free shipping. Heh. I can only dream.

website still isn't working, items doesn't want to go in the cart

CGN Regular
    I tried adding different things to the cart and may have wound up buying a garand although it said in stock after
    This is where I was going to put a list of which guns I own, but then I realized that it's really none of your business :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Delete.

Always had really good service from TNA, I am sure they will fix any tech issue with their site. These guys are awesome!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

Yes there seems to be website errors affecting the front and back end

what perfect timing the slow season!

We are working to address these issues and refund any duplicate orders

It seems that when you place an order, you may see an error or the front end yet the order goes through on the back end

If you keep clicking buy you place multiple orders and the inventory gets reduced each time blocking other people from buying

by the end of the day today we will have more kriss 22lr and garands up that were blocked by duplicate orders

Please check your email for a confirmation from us before placing additional orders for the same items

Sorry for the frustration
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast